Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badfish

SDSU ‘19

We get “big timed” by the local DB talent, yet land 2 DBs from AZ/TX with offers from:

Michigan St., Oregon, Nebraska, Missouri, Louisville, Minnesota, Arizona, Utah, Syracuse, Baylor, Iowa St, Oregon St. and plenty more.

But we do have an eye for talent. TRFR Tariq Thompson was a steal, and incoming FR Rashaad Scott was the best defensive player in SD, despite the offer list. 

1 minute ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

the power of homesick.

Yeah, that's my guess too. Prolly thought that with his brother in South Bend he wouldn't feel it so much but found out different.

Boom goes the dynamite.

SGF I thought his brother walked on and he is still at ND but thinking about transferring?  Or something like that.  I didn't think Tariq had left ND.

I know he was thinking of signing with us originally but then decided on ND.

2 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Fowl, my bad. It's Tariq's far less coveted twin Tyree who is in camp at SDSU. Thanks for being nice about my confusion.

The kid played QB so he is athletic and he was a very good QB, but obviously not his college position. So far the Stars of camp are Koeth the WR, and Speedster Jordan Byrd

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

You only rarely see hands like Kothe's HS video showed. I think he's going to be the best possession receiver we've had in many a moon. And he might be as good a route runner as was Boise's Thomas Sperbeck. As to the Bracy kid, he played not only football but also hoops and baseball in HS. That's impressive.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Irwin left the team as did Brown the kid from Texas so two of their DE frosh are gone. Better hi the JC trail hard. Glass who was a good back up c dt left as well.

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

Ccommitment from Justin Dinka  Texas RB 5'11 190 three star 8540 247 . Runs a 10.64 100 meters very, very fast

Freddy Nietzsche

An article in the uT says looking for couple more lineman o and D another RB (why?) a QB. linebacker QB and are open to a transfer QB.14 or 15 total.

Freddy Nietzsche