Warbow

“The People’s Champion” Troll Derby 2018 - Final 4

Votr  

40 members have voted

1. 1. The real final 4

2. 2. The real Final 4

This poll is closed to new votes

Being that some dumbass @mugtang closed the poll for voting, I’m going to have to go to the next round. 

I think the power here is upset the people have spoken and are drawing more votes than that other travesty of a derby.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Vote, 1st to 20 wins.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

4 minutes ago, renoskier said:

How you going to break the tie with ph and slappy?

Mug keeps closing the poll voting date with a tie. That’s why it’s a double elimination derby. I’ll just switch my vote to break the tie if he continues with this BS.

4 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Mug keeps closing the poll voting date with a tie. That’s why it’s a double elimination derby. I’ll just switch my vote to break the tie if he continues with this BS.

I only closed it once.  I’ll reopen it. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I only closed it once.  I’ll reopen it. 

Mahalo brah!

19 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Mahalo brah!

Wait until his army of socks votes

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

7 minutes ago, happycamper said:

That was way too much effort. But I can just adjust the vote numbers :hmmm:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Just now, mugtang said:

That was way too much effort. But I can just adjust the vote numbers :hmmm:

I feel better now. 

Okay poll closed here’s the REAL results.

PH: 20

Slappy: 18

Laradise: 21

hugh shit: 17

Bump...waiting waiting waiting...

Aww memories...

1 hour ago, slappy said:

This is why you would make a hell of a mod.  And you brought back the idiot button.   Good work

I brought back the idiot button in a hilariously tragic self own

• Cheers 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 2

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 hours ago, happycamper said:

I brought back the idiot button in a hilariously tragic self own

I invented it and @mugtang produced it. You put it back into circulation. BTW I bet you didn’t know that I get .10 cents every time someone uses it. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1

13 hours ago, Warbow said:

I invented it and @mugtang produced it. You put it back into circulation. BTW I bet you didn’t know that I get .10 cents every time someone uses it. 

Who are you, Trump? Taking credit for other people’s work? 

@Dimwhit 

• Cheers 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg