Warbow

“The People’s Champion” Troll Derby 2018 - Final 4

Votr  

40 members have voted

1. 1. The real final 4

2. 2. The real Final 4

This poll is closed to new votes

Since @happycamper has made a mockery out of this years troll derby, I seen it fit to fix it. Here is the real Final 4 based on the number of times the idiot button has been pressed on them. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Someone pin this.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Happy has done a great job this year. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

18 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Happy has done a great job this year. 

Don’t be editing my posts again.

21 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Don’t be editing my posts again.

I do what I want. 

• Haha 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 minutes ago, Cincy said:

What about @creeper86 and @Nevada Convert?  Can 't leave those two tards out.

Those 2 were the next 2 in line. @BSUTOP25 and @#1Stunner would have rounded out the Elite 8.

BTW...This is a double elimination derby. Winners proceed into the winners bracket and losers face off in the losers bracket. You have to lose twice to be eliminated, that way we have a true champion.

This is some good campaigning by Warbow. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

This is some good campaigning by Warbow. 

Quit messing with my posts. The people know this is the real derby final 4 no matter what tag or edit you do it. Now take off that “not” tag from the title.

6 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Quit messing with my posts. The people know this is the real derby final 4 no matter what tag or edit you do it. Now take off that “not” tag from the title.

05EB602F-352B-442A-92CB-9FE8B3BED776.gif

35 minutes ago, mugtang said:

05EB602F-352B-442A-92CB-9FE8B3BED776.gif

Give me back my edit button and we’ll compromise on the title. Just put it back to the original and take out “Warbow’s Official”. 

6 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Give me back my edit button and we’ll compromise on the title. Just put it back to the original and take out “Warbow’s Official”. 

You can edit it again.  But it’s not the final 4 for this years troll derby. It’s just your final 4.