Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby 2018- Elite 8

Who goes on to the final four?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Bait regional?

• #1 seed Nevada Convert?
    • #3 seed Laradise Cowboy?
  2. 2. Who wins the asshole regional?

• #5 seed Jeffkills Douchey Avatar?
    • #10 seed Mugtang?
  3. 3. Who wins the troll regional?

• #5 seed Warbow?
    • #3 seed Tedford Train?
  4. 4. Who wins the concepts regional?

• #1 seed Craig Thompson?
    • #2 seed Gonzaga University?

6 hours ago, ph90702 said:

The only reason that I won’t win this year is because of cheating.  You should automatically be eliminated for creating socks so that you can vote for yourself.

I created a sock and voted for you...

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

54 minutes ago, Love the Knight Life said:

So voting shuts off right at the two day mark no matter what. Unless, that is happycontard's sock is losing then it goes on long as need be. be little bit more obvious dude.

On 5/18/2018 at 8:45 AM, happycamper said:

All right, here are the quarterfinals!

Due to sock humbuggery, the winners may or may not reflect the vote totals of previous rounds. To add insult to injury, the multiple parties controlling the socks often split their vote for unfathomable reasons. To make it even worse, by my count, we had 3 tied races after sock voters were removed. So... since I'm going camping this weekend, this is what you get.

You guys know the trolls, you guys understand the matchups. This is the entry to the big leagues. Vote!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

32 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

The socks are out in full force again on the votes. SMH 

@Wyoming Tight End

@Bluebronc

@Mel Kiper III

@Count Dooku

@ScarletGray_Everyday

@thewyobrand

Poor loser

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

So you’re one of Mugs many socks. Noted. 

The board has a lot of lurkers. Mug was just... very sloppy with his army of socks. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I actually pm'ed Mug to ask if you were his sock after seeing you voted and knowing Lord Tang is a Star Wars nerd.

While I don't post (until falsely accused today), I may like a post once in a blue moon, most likely jdgaucho's posts if anyone is really curious to search. Besides, wouldn't the fact that I chose a SW motif less likely to be Mug's sock?

34 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Hey, Mug. Who do you have winning the derby? 

Count Dooku isn't me.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 5/21/2018 at 4:21 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

The socks are out in full force again on the votes. SMH 

Just because I do not post often, does not mean I am a Sock.  Been here many years

@Wyoming Tight End

@Bluebronc

@Mel Kiper III

@Count Dooku

@ScarletGray_Everyday

@thewyobrand