Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby 2018- Elite 8

Who goes on to the final four?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Bait regional?

• #1 seed Nevada Convert?
    • #3 seed Laradise Cowboy?
  2. 2. Who wins the asshole regional?

• #5 seed Jeffkills Douchey Avatar?
    • #10 seed Mugtang?
  3. 3. Who wins the troll regional?

• #5 seed Warbow?
    • #3 seed Tedford Train?
  4. 4. Who wins the concepts regional?

• #1 seed Craig Thompson?
    • #2 seed Gonzaga University?

30 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

The corruption at the heart of the troll derby goes to the very top. Somebody’s gonna win a Pulitzer covering this thing.

When I was cheated against Mugtang nobody did anything. No one nipped it at the bud because they were benefitting in other matchups

Now that they're all being cheated, I have nothing to say in support of them. Phuck all of you 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

7 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

When I was cheated against Mugtang nobody did anything. No one nipped it at the bud because they were benefitting in other matchups

Now that they're all being cheated, I have nothing to say in support of them. Phuck all of you 

I don’t know.  Maybe you just aren’t very good. 

2 hours ago, Love the Knight Life said:

Quit the bs.

This isn't abt trolling. I'm only different from everyone else in that I'm much better aand much more prolific.

This is abt your butthurt from when I used to rag doll you on the politics board. 

TAKE DOWN OF THE YEAR 

I’m losing to an avatar :rolleyes: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

19 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

i'm an idiot.  someone explain to me why huge dump isn't up there?

Love the Knight Life is his latest incarnation. I’m sure he shares your question. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

1 hour ago, Love the Knight Life said:

Enjoy your McCrap burgers with loaded crap fries and turd shakes

Grade = F for effin lame azz trolls

Ill enjoy my tri tip dinner with all the fixins from my local bbq dude Grade = A for A league of my own

Someone didn’t nap long enough. 

2 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Someone didn’t nap long enough. 

Best troll derby ever.  These guys are pretty flustered, and don’t really know how to act.  It is great.  

@happycamper did a hell of a job this year.   Hands down winner in 2018. And took some decent trolls down along the way.  

8 minutes ago, slappy said:

Best troll derby ever.  These guys are pretty flustered, and don’t really know how to act.  It is great.  

@happycamper did a hell of a job this year.   Hands down winner in 2018. And took some decent trolls down along the way.  

Agreed.  Best derby in years.  The melts are awesome.

23 hours ago, happycamper said:

You think that you are better and more prolific than other trolls?

Not sure about prolific but he's definitely the best troll. If that numbnutz didn't change his board name so often he'd win the derby every year hands down.

Boom goes the dynamite.

On 5/18/2018 at 6:53 PM, mugtang said:

I’m losing to an avatar :rolleyes: 

You deserve it you +++++ing cheating Soviet asshole. 

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

You deserve it you +++++ing cheating Soviet asshole. 

Ok Mr I’m going to create 4 sock accounts to vote for myself B)

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Ok Mr I’m going to create 4 sock accounts to vote for myself B)

Only after I came back from a night of drinking and heavy drug use to see that my 12 vote cushion had mysteriously gone to being a 6 vote deficit. (I hadn't gained a single vote at all, yet you got every new one from that point on) And then you sent me a message alluding to your massive cheating, to which I replied "+++++ you" and you said "if you aren't cheating you aren't trying". So I took it upon myself to do something about it. 

So I took it as being a sanctioned move after all your tom foolery. whole thing is like playing on a round pool table. 

11 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Only after I came back from a night of drinking and heavy drug use to see that my 12 vote cushion had mysteriously gone to being a 6 vote deficit. (I hadn't gained a single vote at all, yet you got every new one from that point on) And then you sent me a message alluding to your massive cheating, to which I replied "+++++ you" and you said "if you aren't cheating you aren't trying". So I took it upon myself to do something about it. 

So I took it as being a sanctioned move after all your tom foolery. whole thing is like playing on a round pool table. 

9F3BD2BC-12E2-42DC-8E37-C32E72A292E0.gif

8 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Not sure about prolific but he's definitely the best troll. If that numbnutz didn't change his board name so often he'd win the derby every year hands down.

He doesn’t change his name per se. He gets banned and then returns in a new guise.