Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby 2018- Elite 8

Who goes on to the final four?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Bait regional?

• #1 seed Nevada Convert?
    • #3 seed Laradise Cowboy?
  2. 2. Who wins the asshole regional?

• #5 seed Jeffkills Douchey Avatar?
    • #10 seed Mugtang?
  3. 3. Who wins the troll regional?

• #5 seed Warbow?
    • #3 seed Tedford Train?
  4. 4. Who wins the concepts regional?

• #1 seed Craig Thompson?
    • #2 seed Gonzaga University?

All right, here are the quarterfinals!

Due to sock humbuggery, the winners may or may not reflect the vote totals of previous rounds. To add insult to injury, the multiple parties controlling the socks often split their vote for unfathomable reasons. To make it even worse, by my count, we had 3 tied races after sock voters were removed. So... since I'm going camping this weekend, this is what you get.

You guys know the trolls, you guys understand the matchups. This is the entry to the big leagues. Vote!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I was a 6 seed damnit!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

I PROTEST THIS AS I'M STILL TIED WITH JEFF'S DOUCHEY AVATAR!!!! 

Maybe ya are and maybe ya aren't but this is what happens when the NCAA lays down sanctions

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

This is what happens when I tried to skew the vote to my favor. 

3CD63A9E-D188-4B4A-ADFE-6250D7ED5EC4.png

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, Love the Knight Life said:

Bullspit!!! The polls closing wasn't even announced!!!

@mugtang override this garbage so the rest of us can vote!

Nope it’s happy’s beast and his decision.  You should get your vote in as soon as possible. 

1 hour ago, Love the Knight Life said:

Bullspit!!! The polls closing wasn't even announced!!!

@mugtang override this garbage so the rest of us can vote!

1 hour ago, Love the Knight Life said:

Leave @happycamper's ex outta this.

Voters deserve to know when the GD polls close! Ppl were doing work!

1. It's been every 2 days like clockwork

2. If you can't be bothered to vote in a thread you posted, what, 15 times in? then you are beyond help

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’m protesting.  Me and Laradise are tied at 35.  This is bullshit!

But do you really deserve it over laradise? be honest with yourself

38 minutes ago, Love the Knight Life said:

You posted in the GD thing 50 tim3s hyou but you cldnt take 10 seconds to let mother+++++ers know! !! Cuz you didn't want pppl to get their votes in cuz hurt fee fees, you cheating sack a sh't!!!! "maynards mean ill show him!"

Looks like all the times we've made fun of you and your shitty athletics have finally put you over the edge. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

#ShartaSportsSuckDick

#OferMWC

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

I want a true winner between me and him.  I’m getting +++++ed here.

I hear you.  Just believing happy went through and removed all sock votes is hard to take.  Transparency would be nice.  He has never really taken a liking to you.  I understand where you are coming from.