Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthWestCowboy

T minus 100 days...........

Until the college football season kicks off once more for my Wyoming Cowboys.  Thank god for the NHL playoffs, college world series, college/olympic track & field and swimming events or I'd completely lose it.

What sports or sporting events if any help y'all pass the time until college football once again scratches your sports itch?

We’re almost there!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

35 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

What sports or sporting events if any help y'all pass the time until college football once again scratches your sports itch?

Cycling and drinking beer.

The best things about the off season.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

I’m ready to see how my beloved UNLV does.  I think they make a bowl game this year.  Sanchez is changing the culture, albeit slowly.  I think the defense will be better.  Just holding opponents to 25 PPG instead of 30+ would be a huge improvement and would result in extra victories.

16 minutes ago, HoosierRebel said:

Is Wyoming still playing football now that Josh Allen is gone?

On the defensive side of the ball most definately.  As for the offense I have my concerns.

Just now, NorthWestCowboy said:

On the defensive side of the ball most definately.  As for the offense I have my concerns.

You always have concerns, but who actually predicted the most turnovers in the conference well before the season even started???

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

7 hours ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

How dare you take my obvious dig at Wyoming and respond in a reasonable fashion. Do you even MWCBoard, bro?

15 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I’m ready to see how my beloved UNLV does.  I think they make a bowl game this year.  Sanchez is changing the culture, albeit slowly.  I think the defense will be better.  Just holding opponents to 25 PPG instead of 30+ would be a huge improvement and would result in extra victories.

Well, it can't get much worse.  New DC should help instill a new attitude and fire on that side of the ball.  The progression of the DBs will be the main determining factor on whether they improve as a unit or not.  They have been horrible the past few years.

3 minutes ago, Poster17 said:

Well, it can't get much worse.  New DC should help instill a new attitude and fire on that side of the ball.  The progression of the DBs will be the main determining factor on whether they improve as a unit or not.  They have been horrible the past few years.

It will come down to the defensive line.  If you have a great defensive line, the rest of the defense can be average at best and you’ll still have a strong defense.  The defensive line is the only unit that can carry a defense.