Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

A deal is made

58 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

The classic I know you are but what am I attack. :hahaha:

You all sure don't want to talk about your claims the Russians and Trump colluded.  Now both of you are trying to change the subject.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

6 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You all sure don't want to talk about your claims the Russians and Trump colluded.  Now both of you are trying to change the subject.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Say what?

Don Don offered to try and get Russian sanctions removed for Russia’s help in the election. Not to mention all the other meetings with Russian officials that Trump and his crew have lied about. 

The deal in the OP may deal with Trump’s campaign managers interactions during the election dealing with Putin allies in Ukraine and Russian oligarchs.

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Say what?

Don Don offered to try and get Russian sanctions removed for Russia’s help in the election. Not to mention all the other meetings with Russian officials that Trump and his crew have lied about. :hahaha:

The deal in the OP may deal with Trump’s campaign managers interactions during the election dealing with Putin allies in Ukraine and Russian oligarchs.:hahaha:

So why isn't anyone in jail yet?  You said 6 months for sure now it is going on 2 years.

36 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

So why isn't anyone in jail yet?  You said 6 months for sure now it is going on 2 years.

I said before the end of his first term. A Russian oligarch’s son in law went to jail about two weeks ago.

41 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

I said before the end of his first term. A Russian oligarch’s son in law went to jail about two weeks ago.

You said 6 months.

No one has went to jail over russian tampering in the election and no one will retard.

Oh and by the way a Tapeworm went to jail two weeks ago too and the sun came up in the east.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA !HA HA!

2 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

You said 6 months.

No one has went to jail over russian tampering in the election and no one will retard.

Oh and by the way a Tapeworm went to jail two weeks ago too and the sun came up in the east.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA !HA HA!

Insane ramble much?

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

Change the subject constantly don't you.

Yeah, nothing to do with the Trump campaign and Russia. When the Mueller team asks you a question, it’s a good idea to remember that they already know the answer.

WASHINGTON — A former lawyer for a powerful international corporate law firm was sentenced on Tuesday to 30 days in prison for lying to investigators in the special counsel inquiry about his communications with a Trump campaign aide and a Ukrainian businessman believed to be a Russian intelligence operative.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/03/us/alex-van-der-zwaan-sentencing-russia-investigation-mueller.html

56 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Yeah, nothing to do with the Trump campaign and Russia. When the Mueller team asks you a question, it’s a good idea to remember that they already know the answer.

WASHINGTON — A former lawyer for a powerful international corporate law firm was sentenced on Tuesday to 30 days in prison for lying to investigators in the special counsel inquiry about his communications with a Trump campaign aide and a Ukrainian businessman believed to be a Russian intelligence operative.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/03/us/alex-van-der-zwaan-sentencing-russia-investigation-mueller.html

So arrested for lying not anything to do with the election.

Do you get a million strikes before you strike out, when you are a tapeworm!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

11 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

So arrested for lying not anything to do with the election.

Do you get a million strikes before you strike out, when you are a tapeworm!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

First off, you are a tapeworm.

He lied about conversations with the Trump Deputy campaign manager and a Russian spy, during the election. What the +++++ do you think they were talking about?

The Trump campaign was ass deep in contacts with Russian organized crime, Russian government officials, Russian intelligence and Russian oligarchs. Is that just a coincidence?

4 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

First off, you are a tapeworm.

He lied about conversations with the Trump Deputy campaign manager and a Russian spy, during the election. What the +++++ do you think they were talking about?

The Trump campaign was ass deep in contacts with Russian organized crime, Russian government officials, Russian intelligence and Russian oligarchs. Is that just a coincidence?

I can't read minds so I don't know what they were talking about.   You can talk to Russians without breaking any law.

Obama talked to Russians and you were fine with that.  Even though he was caught on tape agreeing to give them special favors after the election.

Not that your post is anything more than changing the subject again.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

3 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

I can't read minds so I don't know what they were talking about.   You can talk to Russians without breaking any law.

Obama talked to Russians and you were fine with that.  Even though he was caught on tape agreeing to give them special favors after the election.

Not that your post is anything more than changing the subject again.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

It's possible, but with that much communication, something was going on. If everything was above board, why are they lying about every single interaction?

2 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

It's possible, but with that much communication, something was going on. If everything was above board, why are they lying about every single interaction?

Why do you lie all the time on this board?   Who knows what people do.  If you were questioned by an FBI agent for 30 minutes you would be caught in several lies even if you were trying to tell the truth.  The FBI could then use that to put pressure on you to tell another lie about Trump.

As I told you at the beginning of this investigation.  The only people who would be arrested would be those lying to federal agents.  

Doesn't it suck I am always right.  HA! HA!H A! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

5 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Why do you lie all the time on this board?   Who knows what people do.  If you were questioned by an FBI agent for 30 minutes you would be caught in several lies even if you were trying to tell the truth.  The FBI could then use that to put pressure on you to tell another lie about Trump.

As I told you at the beginning of this investigation.  The only people who would be arrested would be those lying to federal agents.  

Doesn't it suck I am always right.  HA! HA!H A! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

You realize there is still an investigation going on, correct?

3 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Do you know who knows what they were talking about? Rick Gates, who is a cooperating witness.

6 hours ago, jackmormon said:

You realize there is still an investigation going on, correct?

3 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Do you know who knows what they were talking about? Rick Gates, who is a cooperating witness.

Investigation is over.  Trump is a moron, if he did anything illegal he couldn't have covered it up for two years successfully.  Trump can't cover up a visit to a whore, he certainly isn't going to be able to do something difficult secretly.

You are a fool if you think anything will ever come of this.