Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

The first bowl projections

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I already told you.  Climb to your ego, jump to your IQ.

We are not in the same league, you and I.  I am clever.  You are dull.  I am strong.  You are weak.  I am pretty.  Your mother gave birth to a monkey troll looking potato. I am funny.  You are cringe worthy.  

Get it?

Get it? Was that the witty, strong type posts you speak of, halfmanhalffruit? 

Awful-all of  it...”I’m clever!”  Hahahaha 

4 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Surprised you’re here also, or maybe it’s a ‘losing’ bowl games thread?

Shush, go away loser. Real football programs are talking. Boise, Fresno and SDSU are talking. You’re nothing more than a little nat. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Just now, creeper86 said:

Did you mean avg G5 programs near the 100s in recruiting and rankings? 

A place Sharta would LOVE to be. How sad is that? LOL

2 minutes ago, Cincy said:

A place Sharta would LOVE to be. How sad is that? LOL

Nobody, ever, NEVER, has said they aspire to be the next Fresno St....middling program with no funds to renovate because the Valley no longer cares.....fan base too busy with lung problems, valley fever and dirty water to care about an avg program. 

9 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Get it? Was that the witty, strong type posts you speak of, halfmanhalffruit? 

Awful-all is it...”I’m clever!”  Hahahaha 

Kurt Cobain's wall was gifted with more brains than you.

3 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Nobody, ever, NEVER, has said they aspire to be the next Fresno St....middling program with no funds to renovate because the Valley no longer cares.....fan base too busy with lung problems, valley fever and dirty water to care about an avg program. 

You can't even come back with anything.

It's more than obvious to everyone that you and your school are nothing but a road bump.  Just stop.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Kurt Cobain's wall was gifted with more brains than you.

Suicide isn’t funny to me, but I guess this is some of that clever, retorting you speak of...I’m sure the wittiness regarding the former Nirvana frontman blowing his brains out is in there somewhere. 

Suicide isn’t funny to me, but I guess this is some of that clever, retorting you speak of...I’m sure the wittiness regarding the former Nirvana frontman blowing his brains out is in there somewhere. 

Listen, creeps, your posts always drip with underlying bigotry and homophobia.  Don't get all sensitive and ass sore now.  Suicide jokes and memes are a part of current acceptable internet culture.  Some experts have stated they are helpful to those suffering from depression.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/wjzkex/suicide-memes-may-be-a-form-of-therapy

SJSU athletics committed suicide a long time ago.  

Creeper by like

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Listen, creeps, your posts always drip with underlying bigotry and homophobia.  Don't get all sensitive and ass sore now.  Suicide jokes and memes are a part of current acceptable internet culture.  Some experts have stated they are helpful to those suffering from depression.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/wjzkex/suicide-memes-may-be-a-form-of-therapy

SJSU athletics committed suicide a long time ago.  

Creeper by like

This guy isn’t a good person...makes sense he was talking about IQs-only the extremely bright can continue to make fun of one killing him/herself. Hilarious stuff, halfmanhalffruit.

1 minute ago, creeper86 said:

This guy isn’t a good person...makes sense he was talking about IQs-only the extremely bright can continue to make fun of one killing him/herself. Hilarious stuff, halfmanhalffruit.

You should discuss with your boyfriend and see what he thinks.  Don't get too worked up over message board fodder.

Drama queen.  I do not have the time or the crayons to explain internet culture to you.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Drama queen.  I do not have the time or the crayons to explain internet culture to you.

You already did....everybody is making fun/joking about suicide because it’s helpful...right? Makes sense.

Hey, you ever play the knockout game? A cultural phenomenon said to be very beneficial.

You already did....everybody is making fun/joking about suicide because it’s helpful...right? Makes sense.

Hey, you ever play the knockout game? A cultural phenomenon said to be very beneficial.

South Park dedicated a good portion of their last season to this new phenomena.  Stop being a drama queen and understand tone.  Good lord, I am not actually telling you to kill yourself.  Gallows humor.  It is not new.

If a Kurt Cobain joke is too much for you, get of the internet.  It is not the place for you. 

11 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Drama queen.  

Well, creepy does like the "queen" reference you made about him.

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

South Park dedicated a good portion of their last season to this new phenomena.  Stop being a drama queen and understand tone.  Good lord, I am not actually telling you to kill yourself.  Gallows humor.  It is not new.

If a Kurt Cobain joke is too much for you, get of the internet.  It is not the place for you. 

Gay Area residents are historically very sensitive.  

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Because you won't sneak up on anybody this season. I'll admit you kicked our ass in 2017. However, we had just come off our first loss of the season against Boise and it was very apparent our players took you much too lightly. I certainly won't predict a victory but this year's game will be much different.

I wouldn't hold your  breath on that one.