Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

The first bowl projections

2 minutes ago, GoldenEagleAztec said:

Hey, show us that Fresno City College degree again. We know how much you like to show off the little things. 

Atta boy.  Conceding defeat finally.  You should have just gave up in the beginning and saved yourself and your football team a lot of embarrassment.  

On 5/18/2018 at 2:18 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Thanks for the opportunity to point out that you’re our bitch. Should I post an espn scoreboard? 

Don't bother. I'll post my own scoreboard.

Fresno's all-time record against SDSU: 24-29 (with 3 ties)

Boom goes the dynamite.

7 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Atta boy.  Conceding defeat finally.  You should have just gave up in the beginning and saved yourself and your football team a lot of embarrassment.  

This yip-yapping mange mutt. Always chasing it's own tail.

3 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

That’s because your pussy asses wouldn’t play us during that period- the Pat Hill days.

The exact opposite is the case.

The Aztecs entered the 2002 season coming off consecutive 3-8 years whereas you entered the 2002 season coming off an 11-3 year during which you had beaten three P5 opponents. In your 2002 opener, you lost by just 2 points at Madison whereas we didn't play that week. Therefore, in what was our opening game at YOUR house, you came in a 17-point favorite yet managed to beat us just 16-14 by tipping a last-play FG attempt which went just under the crossbar. After that it was Hill who refused to schedule us.

Boom goes the dynamite.

12 minutes ago, GoldenEagleAztec said:

I was trying to be a gentleman about this,  but you brought out the Best Buy parking lot in me.

Seriously though the bowl projections in the OP are a joke.  The conference looks like it is FINALLY starting to rebound.

SDSU is stacked and arguably the most consistent G5 program in the nation lately.  The O-line should be much improved and when SDSU has a good O-line they are a good to damn good team.  The defense returns a bunch.  Penny and Bawden are a loss but the Aztec are the Aztecs, they are going to run the ball and will do it very well.

Fresno returns arguably the best group of skill players in the conference, an O-line that will move defenders and a solid QB.  The defense has a few question marks but I would be stunned if they are not very good.  Lots of returning talent on D and they were so fundamentally sound last year.

Boise returns 10 starters on D and the player the lost, albeit their best player, gets replaced by another NFL talent grad transfer.  Senior QB, a good RB and an O-line that was pretty good by the end of last year and should continue that progression this year.

USU returns basically the entire team.  My dark horse in the conference.

Wyoming might have had the best defense in the conference last year and brings most of it back.  If their O-line is improved they could be another top 50 type team.

Nevada seems to have some momentum, should be a bowl team.  

This conference will have a really good top and a respectable middle.  Whoever wins the MWC next year has a good shot at the NY6  if we do not cannibalize each other.  We will be better than the American.

14 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Fresno ridin' high off one surprisingly good season. Things be changin' in 2018.

Because...........?

31 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Don't bother. I'll post my own scoreboard.

Fresno's all-time record against SDSU: 24-29 (with 3 ties)

So I assume you’re falling back on “all-time record” argument because of 27-3 last year and the prospect of the same happening again this year?

Does that sum it up?

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You should consider killing yourself.  

Uh oh....this is a slippery slope here. When getting pounded on a message board, halffruit, posting for someone to kill themselves has been known as a banable offense-Mug knows this.....

How should I do it anyway?

8 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Because...........?

Because you won't sneak up on anybody this season. I'll admit you kicked our ass in 2017. However, we had just come off our first loss of the season against Boise and it was very apparent our players took you much too lightly. I certainly won't predict a victory but this year's game will be much different.

Boom goes the dynamite.

4 minutes ago, Cincy said:

So I assume you’re falling back on “all-time record” argument because of 27-3 last year and the prospect of the same happening again this year?

Does that sum it up?

“Don’t you mess with my TTT!” as he swoops in....

3 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Because you won't sneak up on anybody this season. I'll admit you kicked our ass in 2017. However, we had just come off our first loss of the season against Boise and it was very apparent our players took you much too lightly. I certainly won't predict a victory but this year's game will be much different.

So the Aztecs lost and then figured they could just play less hard the following week because they were that good??? lolololololo

Just now, creeper86 said:

Uh oh....this is a slippery slope here. When getting pounded on a message board, halffruit, posting for someone to kill themselves has been known as a banable offense-Mug knows this.....

How should I do it anyway?

I already told you.  Climb to your ego, jump to your IQ.

We are not in the same league, you and I.  I am clever.  You are dull.  I am strong.  You are weak.  I am pretty.  Your mother gave birth to a monkey troll looking potato. I am funny.  You are cringe worthy.  

Get it?

2 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

What is this fcking loser even doing here? We’re talking Bowl Games.  You have no place here. 

Surprised you’re here also, or maybe it’s a ‘losing’ bowl games thread?