Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

The first bowl projections

7 hours ago, GoldenEagleAztec said:

Do it, pendeja. Then, I'll post the overall record.

You're this board's little bitch. That's why I called you a pendeja. Sucia.

Phucking curb stomped!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

8 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

“Overall”. You hang on to those wins from the 60’s, pinche vieja arrugada. 

Yup, you've been our puta since the 60s: 29-24. And it won't change. Even during the worst period of Aztec football, the augths, you couldn't take the overall record. Sigue ladrando, perra sucia.

2 minutes ago, GoldenEagleAztec said:

Yup, you've been our puta since the 60s: 29-24. And it won't change. Even during the worst period of Aztec football, the augths, you couldn't take the overall record. Sigue ladrando, perra sucia.

That’s because your pussy asses wouldn’t play us during that period- the Pat Hill days. We’d be 10 games up on you if you had, and you know it. But, that doesn’t matter now. We’re in the same conference now and supposedly you guys are better, but we’re still beating you. You’re our bitch now. Get used to it. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Fresno State Fan:  "Hey Asstec fan, you got bitch slapped 27-3 at your place."

Golden Eagle Asstec:  "Oh yeah, well, remember those games when we beat you in the 1960s?  I don't, I wasn't even born yet, but yeah we beat you then!"

Fresno State Fan:  "OK.  Remember 7 months ago when we went down to SD and knocked you around like a bitch and then took a shit on you?"

Golden Eagle Asstec:  "Yeah, well, we beat you in 1923.  So take that!!!"

Fresno State Fan:  "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!"

10 hours ago, GoldenEagleAztec said:

Do it, pendeja. Then, I'll post the overall record.

You're this board's little bitch. That's why I called you a pendeja. Sucia.

I think Cincy is more the little bitch...always dik riding the boards biggest mental case. Cincy ain’t smarter than a 3rd grader, although he could put together a nice picture book I’m sure.

56 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

That’s because your pussy asses wouldn’t play us during that period- the Pat Hill days. We’d be 10 games up on you if you had, and you know it. But, that doesn’t matter now. We’re in the same conference now and supposedly you guys are better, but we’re still beating you. You’re our bitch now. Get used to it. 

Flase, false and more false. Why do I get the feeling that after a first date with someone,  you employ the same insane reality and tell him or her, "we're together now! I own you. This is our future". 

Maniaca!

1 minute ago, GoldenEagleAztec said:

Flase, false and more false. Why do I get the feeling that after a first date with someone,  you employ the same insane reality and tell him or her, "we're together now! I own you. This is our future". 

Maniaca!

Cincy’s been listening to it-TTT’s got him under his spell...#smitten

31 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Golden Eagle Asstec:  "Oh yeah, well, remember those games when we beat you in the 1960s?  I don't, I wasn't even born yet, but yeah we beat you then!"

Fresno State Fan:  "OK.  Remember 7 months ago when we went down to SD and knocked you around like a bitch and then took a shit on you?"

Translation: “Don’t you be talking about my man and school like that!” So mad....bwahahahaha....adorable the way you stand up for your man. #loyaltyseesnoboundaries

26 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Cal Poly SLO reject 1: So what if SDSU has owned us since the 60s!?

Cal Poly SLO reject 2: We finally beat SDSU at their place, last year! It's our highlight reel!! We're the king [sic] of the world!!!

@mugtang why is thetedfordpendejo allowed a sock? Have you not noticed the pattern? Immediately after TedfordPendejo posts, Cunty magically appears with a post too. 

6 minutes ago, GoldenEagleAztec said:

Maniaca!

Our west division titles and MWC record vs you speak for themselves. You don’t need me to tell you that. 

Just now, TheTedfordTrain said:

Our west division titles and MWC record vs you speak for themselves. You don’t need me to tell you that. 

Yes. Yes they do. And they reveal that you have less titles than SDSU. You didn't to tell us that. We know.

6 minutes ago, GoldenEagleAztec said:

Yes. Yes they do. And they reveal that you have less titles than SDSU. You didn't to tell us that. We know.

Lol. Are you going to ride the coattail of Boise? We play in the West and we own you, bitch. 

4 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Lol. Are you going to ride the coattail of Boise? We play in the West and we own you, bitch. 

Mija, you always bring up Boise St. It so sad you need thier validation.  Pobrecita la sentida.

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Conference pecking order:

1A.  Boise

1B.  A Tedford coached Fresno

2. SDSU.

Your social circle's invitation list for a gathering:

1. The "best friend in the group" friend: Dan 

2. The "always a good time with" friend: Mike

3. The "rock out all night" friend: James

4. The "always cool" friend: Joe 

The guy that shows up uninvited...Every. Single. Time.: halfmanhalfbronco

Just now, GoldenEagleAztec said: