Sign in to follow this  
Lester_in_reno

will Lyon County Nevada shut down its legal brothels? to a vote!

3 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Just going by past performance.  It doesn't guarantee future results but I would bet on it.

Yeah, I really don’t have anything to do with prostitution.either personally or professionally.

Here’s an article you may want to check out. I hear researchers are making some inroads to slow the progression of dementia.

https://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/guide/medicines-to-treat-dementia

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

Yeah, I really don’t have anything to do with prostitution.either personally or professionally.

Here’s an article you may want to check out. I hear researchers are making some inroads to slow the progression of dementia.

https://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/guide/medicines-to-treat-dementia

I don't think your problem is dementia Tapeworm you are just stupid.

I think it's very possible that the folks in Lyon County are getting tired of being known as the folks from 'Lyon on yer back' County.

• Haha 1

On 5/18/2018 at 4:25 PM, jackmormon said:

I was under the impression that there were still two. Back in the day, there were Donna’s and the Hacienda. Are there more or less now.

A buddy of mine and I were making the return trip smuggling weed from Cali when I was a teenager. We stopped for gas and he asked the guy working there where the whore house was. He pointed, and ther rest is history.

I know there's like 2-3 of them around Wells. I've always been shocked there are none around Wendover. 

Nye County is also doing a vote on it. However like I said before they are being pushed by some religious group that will move onto something else when this is done. 

There was a time when Lincoln County had brothels.  When they voted them out their county taxable income took a huge drop.  Lincoln County started to let Clark County dump it's trash there for a fee.  There is a nice little mountain taking shape in Lincoln County.  It's right there where the Cherry Patch brothel use to be.