Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby 2018- Sweet 16

Who advances from the Sweet 16?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances? -Bait?

• #1 seed Nevada Convert?
    • #5 seed King Potato?
  2. 2. Who goes to the quarterfinal? - Bait?

• #2 seed ph9?
    • #3 seed Laradise Cowboy?
  3. 3. Who advances- Assholes?

• #1 seed BSUTOP25?
    • #5 seed Jeffkills douchey avatar?
  4. 4. who goes on - assholes?

• #10 seed Joe from Wyo?
    • #6 seed Mugtang?
  5. 5. Who advances here? - trolls?

• #1 seed Maynard/Huge Dump/Loves the Whine Life?
    • #5 seed Warbow?
  6. 6. Who continues? - trolls

• #7 seed Kalua Pig?
    • #3 seed The Tedford Train?
  7. 7. Who wins? -concepts?

• #1 seed Craig Thomas?
    • #5 seed Dallas Cowboys Video posts?
  8. 8. Who advances?

• #2 seed Gonzaga University?
    • #3 seed dress shorts?

This poll is closed to new votes

Mr Rogers, call your kids and all your friends and tell them you just got your monkey ass whooped in the troll derby. 

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Mr Rogers, call your kids and all your friends and tell them you just got your monkey ass whooped in the troll derby. 

Don’t count me out just yet.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I can’t believe I’m losing to this amateur. No RANKULATOR for you idiots this year.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

@happycamper is making a mockery out of this years troll derby. Who the F is dress shorts, Craig Thomas and Gonzaga. He’s got fricken avatars, videos and F’N clothing as trolls. Total disrespect to the craft of trolling. And the fricken owner let him get away with this crap.

For that very reason I am hereby leaving this site for good as did my good buddy and sock Dr Dre’s mama did. Good luck to the new age trolls like laradise brokeback and my buddy, neighbor and future cell mate Kalua. 

As yoda use to say...

Warbow out

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

@happycamper is making a mockery out of this years troll derby. Who the F is dress shorts, Craig Thomas and Gonzaga. He’s got fricken avatars, videos and F’N clothing as trolls. Total disrespect to the craft of trolling. And the fricken owner let him get away with this crap.

For that very reason I am hereby leaving this site for good as did my good buddy and sock Dr Dre’s mama did. Good luck to the new age trolls like laradise brokeback and my buddy, neighbor and future cell mate Kalua. 

As yoda use to say...

Warbow out

Read the nomination thread and the first few rounds before you pout

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

12 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Read the nomination thread and the first few rounds before you pout

You let it happen and your brackets is stupid where one of those mentioned will be in the finals. Total disrespect to guys like Nevada Convict, and blue tools and dr Dre. I can’t beleive all you idiots let this happen or make this happen.

one last thing before I pack my bags out of here, if @slappy don’t win this, this whole thing is a farce.

Warbow out...again and for good this time.

7 hours ago, Warbow said:

You let it happen and your brackets is stupid where one of those mentioned will be in the finals. Total disrespect to guys like Nevada Convict, and blue tools and dr Dre. I can’t beleive all you idiots let this happen or make this happen.

one last thing before I pack my bags out of here, if @slappy don’t win this, this whole thing is a farce.

I was cruising along in the Derby just fine last year until I ran into @Dr.Dre. That prick and his mom triggered @LaradiseCowboy@slappy, and all the other 800 people in Wyoming who have internet connection so I had zero chance of advancing. This year will be different however as I'm going to employ a little of Dre's juju:

wyoming-who-cares-1.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

8 hours ago, Warbow said:

Convert deserves respect? 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

25 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Convert deserves respect? 

@renoskier does contribute to the OT board discussion now and then. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

8 hours ago, Warbow said:

The Tedford train got me fair and square.

Looking forward to the rankulator if you change your mind.  Take care.  

7 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I was cruising along in the Derby just fine last year until I ran into @Dr.Dre. That prick and his mom triggered @LaradiseCowboy@slappy, and all the other 800 people in Wyoming who have internet connection so I had zero chance of advancing. This year will be different however as I'm going to employ a little of Dre's juju:

wyoming-who-cares-1.jpg

Just waiting for you to beg again this year for votes.  That always brings a smile to my face. 

5 minutes ago, Love the Knight Life said:

Look at how butt hurt you got after I called you out. I went from the devil may care catch as catch can street fighter troll to the "he hurts ppl's fee fees and is stoopid!!" guy when you realized you couldn't ride me anymore.

i don't understand what you mean

8 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

wyoming-who-cares-1.jpg

Strong words from someone currently in a fight for his life with a dopey avatar. 

That said, should you advance to the next round...

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

49 minutes ago, Love the Knight Life said:

It's important to know one's limitations in life. And Happy, my dude, you just are not a main board troll. Stick to the politics board.  It's better suited for ppl like you who never want to admit they're wrong or  when they've been beat. You can do your little debate club thing, where you can always leave yourself an out, and twist words to walk sh't back.

Look at how butt hurt you got after I called you out. I went from the devil may care catch as catch can street fighter troll to the "he hurts ppl's fee fees and is stoopid!!" guy when you realized you couldn't ride me anymore.

Trolling is all abt looking like you have a massive ego when in reality you can't have any ego at all. Massive body blows, getting put through tables, baseball bats to the melon...you gotta take 'em as well as you give 'em .

You can't handle the blows to your psyche, so you think youre just gonna horn in on all the glory after we do all the hard stuff.

#AintHappenin

I'm going to laugh when I beat you in the final. I'll be drinking human blood from a chalice fashioned out of your skull by the time this thing ends. 

1 hour ago, Love the Knight Life said:

As a veteran of the troll wars, and as someone who has also stood before the sock crimes tribunal @mugtang = Final Four AQ. every single derby. He trolled @happycamper into thinking he's trolling the trolls FFS! #Respeck

"veteran of the troll wars"? dude you weren't even here until what, 2013?

4 minutes ago, Love the Knight Life said:

Will I explain what "K" means to you? Sure

It means you didn't like my Take Down of Happy, so you cherry picked something you thought you cld use to go another direction with it. But your "Sincere Mormon Dad" act is of no use  rn.

#DontCallUsWellCallYou

ColorfulOblongArcticwolf-max-1mb.gif

Why did you capitalize "take down"