Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby 2018- Sweet 16

Who advances from the Sweet 16?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances? -Bait?

• #1 seed Nevada Convert?
    • #5 seed King Potato?
  2. 2. Who goes to the quarterfinal? - Bait?

• #2 seed ph9?
    • #3 seed Laradise Cowboy?
  3. 3. Who advances- Assholes?

• #1 seed BSUTOP25?
    • #5 seed Jeffkills douchey avatar?
  4. 4. who goes on - assholes?

• #10 seed Joe from Wyo?
    • #6 seed Mugtang?
  5. 5. Who advances here? - trolls?

• #1 seed Maynard/Huge Dump/Loves the Whine Life?
    • #5 seed Warbow?
  6. 6. Who continues? - trolls

• #7 seed Kalua Pig?
    • #3 seed The Tedford Train?
  7. 7. Who wins? -concepts?

• #1 seed Craig Thomas?
    • #5 seed Dallas Cowboys Video posts?
  8. 8. Who advances?

• #2 seed Gonzaga University?
    • #3 seed dress shorts?

This poll is closed to new votes

Here it is! Your sweet 16!

In the top of the bracket we have master baiter Nevada Convert, the man whose every post, no matter how laughable, is a part of a secret decade long master plan to get you to respond to him. Against this force of nature is our current TBSUF avatar, King Potato. His disrespect app goes off early and often, so if you can get Convert going on about field goal misses, this can be a close one!

Our next matchup is possibly the two dopiest posters we have left, PH and Laradise. Who is the winner, the guy who can't communicate with women or the guy who got trolled worse than a flat earth forum? Votr!

In the next region, we have BSUTOP25 against Jeffkills Douchey Avatar. This is a close one- they're both one trick ponies. Are polls and FREEEEDDOOOOOMMMM! your thing, or is an image worth more than tens of thousands of posts? Vote!

In the next matchup of the assholes region, Mugtang narrowly edged youngrebelfan40 for by far the best placement he's ever seen. The margin was so slight it went to the house by tiebreaker- my vote for mug was worth 1.1 votes. Against Mug is Joe from Wyo, a guy I obviously underseeded just to make cowboy posters look better. Who wins, the management or the libertine? Vote!

In the troll bracket, we have Loves the Knight Life against Warbow. While warbow carefully crafts his irritating trolling to include facts and figures, the way a good sci fi author includes real life physics, Knight Life does not care about reality when he trolls. In a late breaking development, Knight Life started a whine post about the derby - is he choking under the bright lights? Bote!

Our next troll bracket matchup is Kalua Pig against Tedford Train. In the last matchup, Kalua sacrificed the old order of trolls by putting a tired #1 stunner out of his misery. Is this the dawn of a new era of trolls? Vote!

Finally, it's the bracket you've all been waiting for. In our concepts bracket, we have Craig Thompson against Dallas Cowboy Video posts. It's a juggernaut against a new fact of Jeffkill's multi faceted troll nature, what wins?

Finally, we have the most intriguing matchup of the round, Gonzaga University against Dress Shorts. Specifically, getting kicked out of court for wearing dress shorts. Those are so deliciously trollish that whatever winner in this matchup is my favorite to win the derby. Vote!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

This is my year. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Knight life has played at a high level year in and year out. He and BSUTop 25 are going to meet soon for a clash of the titans. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Got to hand it to happy. The matchup analysis is scathingly accurate, the kind of work only a keen long-time MWC Forum observer and wordsmith could produce. Kudos for the serial chuckles you have generated from this poster. 

3 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

Got to hand it to happy. The matchup analysis is scathingly accurate, the kind of work only a keen long-time MWC Forum observer and wordsmith could produce. Kudos for the serial chuckles you have generated from this poster. 

@happycamper has done a great job this year.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

37 minutes ago, mugtang said:

This is my year. 

The +++++ it is. I'm going to throw you down stairs at Mackay Stadium come this fall. At a game you won't even suspect. 

Beware of bushy haired intruders in your midst. 

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

The +++++ it is. I'm going to throw you down stairs at Mackay Stadium come this fall. At a game you won't even suspect. 

Beware of bushy haired intruders in your midst. 

Are you kidding? Mugs would scream like an excited little girl if something bushy came his way.

@Joe from WY cheated!  He voted for himself twice! @LebaneseBlonde voted for Joe and that’s Joe’s other account.    CHEATER!  Automatically disqualified!  

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

@Joe from WY cheated!  He voted for himself twice! @LebaneseBlonde voted for Joe and that’s Joe’s other account.    CHEATER!  Automatically disqualified!  

I have multiple personality disorder. Shame on you for trying to shame me for a disability I can't help. I'll see you in court!

If it comes down to one vote I'll get rid of it. But I'm like butter because I'm on a roll right now in the poll. 

11 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

Are you kidding? Mugs would scream like an excited little girl if something bushy came his way.

9EBF5FE4-80F5-4F7B-A7C2-96F2D1D2C292.gif

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

I have multiple personality disorder. Shame on you for trying to shame me for a disability I can't help. I'll see you in court!

If it comes down to one vote I'll get rid of it. But I'm like butter because I'm on a roll right now in the poll. 

Yeah I’m not winning.  :shrug:  oh well 

59 minutes ago, mugtang said:

This is my year. 

Bullshit, I demand a recount 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

9 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I could’ve given you a run for your money, but I was cheated by the MWC 1%ers

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

10 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

I could’ve given you a run for your money, but I was cheated by the MWC 1%ers

Probably. To defeat the system though, you have to become part of it. 

I voted for you. At least once. 

I don't like the matchups. For example, I like both Joe and Mugtang and don't think either one should even have been nominated. Same for Pig and Tedford Train. On the other side of the coin, Dallas Cowboys videos and Craig Thomas both deserve to be in the finals - although I'll be fine with Jeff's Douchey Avatar making it instead.

Go Jeff! Go Craig Hairball!

Boom goes the dynamite.

57 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I don't like the matchups. For example, I like both Joe and Mugtang and don't think either one should even have been nominated. Same for Pig and Tedford Train. On the other side of the coin, Dallas Cowboys videos and Craig Thomas both deserve to be in the finals - although I'll be fine with Jeff's Douchey Avatar making it instead.

Go Jeff! Go Craig Hairball!

VOTR for me anyway. I'm a rat bastard, just ask my family. 

3 hours ago, madmartigan said:

Knight life has played at a high level year in and year out. He and BSUTop 25 are going to meet soon for a clash of the titans. 

Dude, Gonzaga trolled the hardest by far.  They are my dark horse winner.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

Dude, Gonzaga trolled the hardest by far.  They are my dark horse winner.

I was an unfortunate fatality of their trolling. I’m still not recovered. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.