Sign in to follow this  
Love the Knight Life

Anybody Bored with the Troll Derby Yet?

4 minutes ago, Love the Knight Life said:

Im srsly LMAO @ these wyhomo queerboys who think theyre trolling me rn.

At least you guys always got one another's backs, and stick it through in the end for your buddy.

e7e4faa3-69c1-45de-80a5-cf76819a42cb.jpg

You know how I know you're gay? 

You suck dudes off at greasy spoons. 

• Idiot 1

I set @Joe from WY  up to do what he do and blog it out with a review of the movie that put his homeland, and alma mater on the map. But no, he wants to try and try troll with the big boys. Tehres a lesson for you kids, take the lay up when it's given to you. #BloggingsLossIsNotTrollingsGain

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Love the Knight Life said:

I set @Joe from WY  up to do what he do and blog it out with a review of the movie that put his homeland, and alma mater on the map. But no, he wants to try and try troll with the big boys. Tehres a lesson for you kids, take the lay up when it's given to you. #BloggingsLossIsNotTrollingsGain

giphy.gif

I imagine now that you've fled California, that you have posted up on a miniature golf course. Living in the castle on hole 4, preaching about how "they" won't "take muh guns". And something about how THE MEXICANS TOOK MY STATE AWAY!!!! I NEED TO FLEE TO WHITEPEOPLESTAN AND GET ASS+++++ED BY COWBOYS!!!!! MY FAMILY BUILT CALIFORNIA AND ALL I HAD WAS A DOUBLEWIDE TO SHOW FOR IT!!!!!!1!!!!! 

And when the feds inevitably raid, and launch a pint-sized Waco on your "compound", you'll jam on a ukulele in defiance, until of course, you're teargassed, savagely beaten, and involuntarily committed. 

• Haha 1

Once I saw how poorly dress shorts was polling I lost all interest. 

• Like 1