Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

North Korea Threatens To Scrap Summit

North Korea say's it won't unilaterally denuclearize and isn't pleased with John Bolton's "unbridled remarks".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/15/north-korea-threatens-scrap-trump-summit-military-drills/

This summit isn't dead yet, but I never thought it would happen in the first place and still don't. Proposed deals between North and South Korea have been dashed several times over the past five plus decades.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

This is pretty much what I've been expecting to have happen... and why the clamoring for Trump to get a Nobel Peace Prize (lol) was way too premature. 

But is he back to killing us all via nuclear war yet?  Just want to know so I can prepare my family for our impending demise.

v0icAvfW.jpg

JFC Bolton really said disarmament would be based on the “Libyan Model.” As in the deal me made for Nuclear disarmament and then later went back and helped kill the guy.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

11 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

JFC Bolton really said disarmament would be based on the “Libyan Model.” As in the deal me made for Nuclear disarmament and then later went back and helped kill the guy.

Gotta love Bolton.

25 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

It’s hard to imagine how Bolton could have said anything worse. Moron. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

5 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

But is he back to killing us all via nuclear war yet?  Just want to know so I can prepare my family for our impending demise.

Why would he want to take out Utah? It's about as close to North Korean culture as we get here in the States. :ph34r: