Sign in to follow this  
crixus

North Korea Threatens To Scrap Summit

This summit isn't dead yet, but I never thought it would happen in the first place and still don't. Proposed deals between North and South Korea have been dashed several times over the past five plus decades.

This is pretty much what I've been expecting to have happen... and why the clamoring for Trump to get a Nobel Peace Prize (lol) was way too premature. 

It looks like Kim also knows how to do plot twists and manipulate the news cycle. 

Bolton’s a joke. “Best people...”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

This is pretty much what I've been expecting to have happen... and why the clamoring for Trump to get a Nobel Peace Prize (lol) was way too premature. 

But is he back to killing us all via nuclear war yet?  Just want to know so I can prepare my family for our impending demise.

JFC Bolton really said disarmament would be based on the “Libyan Model.” As in the deal me made for Nuclear disarmament and then later went back and helped kill the guy.

11 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

JFC Bolton really said disarmament would be based on the “Libyan Model.” As in the deal me made for Nuclear disarmament and then later went back and helped kill the guy.

Gotta love Bolton.

25 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

It’s hard to imagine how Bolton could have said anything worse. Moron. 

• Like 2

It’s like sitting down to dinner with your guests and proposing a toast to Robb Stark’s wedding.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Does this mean Trump has to give back his Nobel Prize?

5 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

But is he back to killing us all via nuclear war yet?  Just want to know so I can prepare my family for our impending demise.

Why would he want to take out Utah? It's about as close to North Korean culture as we get here in the States. :ph34r:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Why would he want to take out Utah? It's about as close to North Korean culture as we get here in the States. :ph34r:

giphy.gif

You mean we shouldn't award Donald Trump the Nobel Peace Prize for scheduling a meeting before seeing if anything comes of it? Huh.

20 hours ago, nocoolnamejim said:

You mean we shouldn't award Donald Trump the Nobel Peace Prize for scheduling a meeting before seeing if anything comes of it? Huh.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1