Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
crixus

North Korea Threatens To Scrap Summit

Recommended Posts

This summit isn't dead yet, but I never thought it would happen in the first place and still don't. Proposed deals between North and South Korea have been dashed several times over the past five plus decades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is pretty much what I've been expecting to have happen... and why the clamoring for Trump to get a Nobel Peace Prize (lol) was way too premature. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like Kim also knows how to do plot twists and manipulate the news cycle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bolton’s a joke. “Best people...”

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, retrofade said:

This is pretty much what I've been expecting to have happen... and why the clamoring for Trump to get a Nobel Peace Prize (lol) was way too premature. 

But is he back to killing us all via nuclear war yet?  Just want to know so I can prepare my family for our impending demise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JFC Bolton really said disarmament would be based on the “Libyan Model.” As in the deal me made for Nuclear disarmament and then later went back and helped kill the guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

JFC Bolton really said disarmament would be based on the “Libyan Model.” As in the deal me made for Nuclear disarmament and then later went back and helped kill the guy.

Gotta love Bolton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

JFC Bolton really said disarmament would be based on the “Libyan Model.” As in the deal me made for Nuclear disarmament and then later went back and helped kill the guy.

It’s hard to imagine how Bolton could have said anything worse. Moron. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s like sitting down to dinner with your guests and proposing a toast to Robb Stark’s wedding.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this mean Trump has to give back his Nobel Prize?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

But is he back to killing us all via nuclear war yet?  Just want to know so I can prepare my family for our impending demise.

Why would he want to take out Utah? It's about as close to North Korean culture as we get here in the States. :ph34r:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Why would he want to take out Utah? It's about as close to North Korean culture as we get here in the States. :ph34r:

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You mean we shouldn't award Donald Trump the Nobel Peace Prize for scheduling a meeting before seeing if anything comes of it? Huh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, nocoolnamejim said:

You mean we shouldn't award Donald Trump the Nobel Peace Prize for scheduling a meeting before seeing if anything comes of it? Huh.

giphy.gif

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×