Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoboMan59

Coach Weir, Lobo Basketball Update...

On 5/15/2018 at 4:45 PM, madmartigan said:

Weir is a helluva coach. Hope he stays in ABQ forever. 

Agree...super impressed with what he was able to accomplish in year one with that roster.  Nationally I don’t think people are talking enough about how good of a team the Lobos will be this season.  How is the OOC shaping up?

26 minutes ago, Packman04 said:

Agree...super impressed with what he was able to accomplish in year one with that roster.  Nationally I don’t think people are talking enough about how good of a team the Lobos will be this season.  How is the OOC shaping up?

@sean327 what can you tell us here? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

SO... anything Muss says positive about any other MWC school or coach is just smoke and a lie b/c he’s just using coach speak; and believes he’s superior to the rest of us... got it... #BYUmuch?

You seem to think I was ripping your coach..I was praising him..He is trying to generate excitement for the conference..And yes all coaches blow smoke from time to time...

10 minutes ago, Packman04 said:

So I just listened to Weir’s presser.  Sounds like Colorado, Utep, NMSU twice, and a neutral with SMC so far.  Is Utep/Colorado on the road or at home?  Any quality OOC tourney?

I wish I could tell you. I’m a utah state fan and don’t follow UNM that closely. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

11 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Every basketball thread devolving into a Nevada thread is going to be delicious.

The rubicon has been crossed. TNVF is here.

We're one good football season away from declaring ourselves too good for this conference. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

19 hours ago, madmartigan said:

@sean327 what can you tell us here? 

Not much, been busy working and haven't had time to do much of anything. I need to get caught up on a lot of things.