Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suralexander

moving

10 hours ago, suralexander said:

Looks like I am moving to Loveland Co.  Debating getting season tickets to CSU football.  Pretty awesome that I will be able to attend Air Force, Wyoming, and CSU games.  I will be the idiot wearing the BYU jersey. 

Its unlikely that you will be well received wearing a BYU jersey to a Wyoming game.  I would suggest wearing anything else...literally anything else. 

9 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

True art is measured in brevity.

I feel like a man every day when I think about the fact that I'm NOT a byu* fan. 

Kudos to you.  So far I have seen nothing art like in any of your posts and I have seen years of it.  Not sure what your angle is but you are most definitely an act and its a pretty weak one at that. But hell kudos to you.

4 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Its unlikely that you will be well received wearing a BYU jersey to a Wyoming game.  I would suggest wearing anything else...literally anything else. 

LOL.  I don't sport my BYU gear at other venues.  That was a light jab at Utah fans that attend BYU games in Utah gear.  No I would wear my Wyoming gear and support the team I go watch.  I have a lot of family in Wyoming and have always rooted on the cowboys. 

I'm envious that @suralexander doesn't have to end up in the Denver area.  Just hit 12 years in Lakewood/Littleton.

Lived in Northern Colorado for years especially Greeley, Boulder, and Estes Park.  Had grandparents in Longmont and drove through Loveland a lot so I think I can say something here.

Not only you have to worry about the Greeley smell but also the Johnstown smell (pig farm I believe).  When both are working in tandem, it's going to be a strong smell but tolerable.  There's Northern Colorado and the Big Sky Conference plus MWC sports in the region.

I'm not fond of Loveland because of the traffic (especially on 34 between 287 and I-25).  You got Highway 34 & 287 plus it seems like all the shopping is on 34 just like the dumb idea that Ft. Collins had for years about having all shopping on one road.

Boulder was a great place to be in the 1990's.  I'm not sure if that's still the case but the nice thing about Boulder is being able to walk/bike around town but the people are an entirely different story.  I'd probably choose Ft. Collins over Boulder anytime.  It appears that Loveland is the feeder town to Ft. Collins while Longmont is to Boulder.  I suspect Longmont's traffic still moves better since not all of their shopping is all on one road.

I haven't seen the impact on Berthoud since they opened the 287 bypass but I can imagine less traffic through their tiny downtown and going to that A&W place could very well be more pleasant.

I just drove into Ft. Collins on a Saturday just recently and traffic on 287 seemed more manageable than it was in the past...perhaps having shopping on other roads as some suggested on this board must have helped.  If that is the case, I'd go with Ft. Collins but I didn't visit Ft. Collins quite as often as I did Boulder so feel free to disregard my opinion on Ft. Collins.

5 hours ago, suralexander said:

Kudos to you.  So far I have seen nothing art like in any of your posts and I have seen years of it.  Not sure what your angle is but you are most definitely an act and its a pretty weak one at that. But hell kudos to you.

Well, there's no accounting for taste...

This is probably more up your alley. Happy shopping...

https://www.google.com/search?q=thomas+kinkade&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS679US679&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjlxoXQm4jbAhXF8YMKHbBZBaIQ_AUICygC&biw=1366&bih=613

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

20 hours ago, suralexander said:

CSU has been one of my favorite teams.  Sonny L won me over back in 1994.  I have enjoyed cheering CSU on since then. 

You'll be the only guy in the stands come the 4th quarter.  Lots of room to spread out!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

14 hours ago, Wyobraska said:

Depending on job location and your interests, if your choices are Loveland, Ft Collins and Greeley then it is Ft. Collins and not even close for me.

This.  Live close to your job.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

39 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

You just made me literally laugh out loud with this. Nice work. +++++ing perfect. 

28 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

You just made me literally laugh out loud with this. Nice work. +++++ing perfect. 

This should probably be on the OT Board, but how is it that Wyovanian is always able to bring you to climax with the single stroke of one post?  

1 minute ago, Wolverine said:

This should probably be on the OT Board, but how is it that Wyovanian is always able to bring you to climax with the single stroke of one post?  

Why aren't you out mopping jizz at the theatre?

2 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

Lol, like you’d ever allow for any spillage.

I'd probably just laugh as I blew a load in your face. 

That said, get off your knees. I know when I've been licked. 

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

I'd probably just laugh as I blew a load in your face. 

That said, get off your knees. I know when I've been licked. 

Lol, no need to project that Wyovanian fantasy old man.  This is the least judgmental place on the planet.  

1 minute ago, Wolverine said:

Lol, no need to project that Wyovanian fantasy old man.  This is the least judgmental place on the planet.  

"old man"?

You're probably like 50 trolling for young boys on the internet so I can see why you'd consider anyone older than 15 "old". 

13 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Good advice. 

If @suralexander wants to be well treated, he should wear a NV Jersey. The Cowboy fans will bow before him, just like the do for us. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Good advice. 

If @suralexander wants to be well treated, he should wear a NV Jersey. The Cowboy fans will bow before him, just like the do for us. 

If by "bow before him" you mean "pelt him with piss bombs as he shrieks like Marie Osmond", you're probably right. 

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Good advice. 

Yeah could care less on fan treatment.  My previous experience with Wyoming fans have been great.  I actually do not wear other teams gear when going to a game in which they are not present.  I think it is obnoxious, thus the idiot reference.  I have been to many a BYU game with Utah fans wearing Ute gear and the first thing I think is 'idiot'.  The BYU vs Mizzou game in Kansas City had Utah fans in Utah gear...wow.  Morons. 

Personally I follow Wyoming football so I consider myself a fan and at least in the past I knew as much or more about Wyoming football as my Wyoming friends. 

5 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Originality is not your forte.  Here's a kudos.  Hope it helps with your narcissistic craving for attention. 

22 minutes ago, suralexander said:

Originality is not your forte.  Here's a kudos.  Hope it helps with your narcissistic craving for attention. 

You're kidding, right? I just about guarantee that I am the first person in the history of the MWC Board to post a link to Thomas Kinkade shopping as a response to a byu* fan's comment on art. Which, by definition, makes it pretty original...

Unless... unless, of course, you get this kind of response often, just not while MWCBoarding. In that case, I can understand your perception....

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes