Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby 2018 Second Round - Bait Regional

Troll Derby 2018 Second Round - Bait Regional   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• #1 seed Nevada Converk?
    • #9 creeper number number?
  2. 2. Who "wins"?

• #2 seed ph 9?
    • #7 seed Jeefkills?
  3. 3. Who advances?

• #3 seed Laradice Cowboy?
    • #6 seed retrobabe?
  4. 4. Who goes on?

• #4 seed afaBob?
    • #5 seed King potahto?

3 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Born and raised in SoCal and I never heard the term "dress shorts." But maybe it's because I didn't buy my "dress" clothes at JC Penney.

Since when have hippies been able to remember anything more than their name in the past? And hippies don't usually wear dress clothes, and when they do, they borrow them from a hippy thrift shop in exchange for some weed. 

kat.jpg

On 5/14/2018 at 8:29 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Now that's more like it. That 1st round with Lawlor was way too close for way too long. With a little time left I started some light trolling to gain some last minute votes to win by 9. Don't tell anyone 😂, but I thought it would be fun to see if I could win this year by doing some trolling during the Derby. All I have to do is remind the board vets of what I was doing back around 2010, and I'll win easily. On top of that, there aren't any strong contenders. In the last approximately 7 Derby's, I've been out in the first or second round,.....maybe one third rounder, but I don't think so. 

LOL. I really hope this is a weak attempt at trolling.

If not, kindly list some of these board vets that think you were a master troll in 2010.

11 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Why don't you find something of substance instead of just spin and lying? That's all you got. 

At least I can answer your lame attempts. You don't even attempt to refute your dumb statements/actions because you can't without digging your dumbshit hole even deeper. 😝😂

1. Dress shorts: You must be a young punk from Utah. In the mid-80's where that story came from, that was a term many used for those kind of pleated shorts, at least in So. CAL. So it sounds funny in 2018? Have fun giggling about it with your super swell BYU gangsta 'band of brother' friends.  😹😹

2. Facebook Post: I admit that was a minor duh! moment for me, but like you haters always do, you exaggerate what happened and every year the story gets a little bigger and bigger. 

3. Your claim of moral victory spinning is actually a testament of how epically stupid you are. This is what many people do after a game: they go over the good things and the bad things, and then project how the good and bad might effect the next game...sort of like from a bookies perspective. So when I would be doing this and bringing up the positives after a game, it was always too confusing for you to understand what a bookie perspective might be. 😂🤣 And when I went over the bad things, you always forgot to point out that I was "negatively spinning".  I'll assume you were too confused about what a bookie perspective is to say anything. 😸🤣😹😹😹

4. Here's blantant lie. I've only claimed to have graduated from SDSU and UNLV. I have said that I have taken a class at Nevada, and that's it. I never claimed to have "attended" Nevada in the normal sense of the word. That means there's 4 other schools I've "attended" according to you. Help me out. I'd love to know the other MWC schools that I've attended. 😹😂

5. Pearl Jam? You can call it whatever you want, but when Eddie brought the Ten album demo tape back to San Diego, we had always gone over our music in the past, and so it was business as usual for him to get my take on his demo. I had a little studio in the house and we went over it there. Some of my ideas ended up being used, some of them didn't. That's all I've ever stated. But with your lying and spin, suddenly I'm bragging about being responsible for PJ's hit first record.🙀😹😹 But that's how desperate you are for material. You have to make shiit up. 

Yeah, you could go on all day.......creating BS out of nothing, skippy.

Oh my, Jack.

You really got to convert this time. That's a long ramble even for Mr Manifesto.

1 hour ago, PackNation said:

Oh my, Jack.

You really got to convert this time. That's a long ramble even for Mr Manifesto.

I was predicting that you would pop in and say something like 'rent free'. LOL You're one of the only ones that still use cliche shiit like that. That's what makes you such a dork. You're like:

"OK Posterdick, my dearest soul mate, if Convert posts something short, I'll just say that he didn't post enough to explain Kiefers claims. And, if he does take time to address them, I'll just say that he's been triggered, and I'll mention 'rent free' and that kind of similar cliche & in-effective smack. Then Convert will become very quiet and sad because he'll realize that Team DickNation is a lethal Convert slayer with dragon energy." 😺😺😸🖕

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Man this @Nevada Convert guy is trying way too hard. You see that 3 seed buddy? Brace yourself for impact.

Btw...I think this marks the 2nd time I’ve directed a message to you in over a year.

I have no idea who you are, but it sure sounds like you're a super important person!!  😺😸😛😝😜

kat.jpg

12 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I was predicting that you would pop in and say something like 'rent free'. LOL You're one of the only ones that still use cliche shiit like that. That's what makes you such a dork. You're like:

"OK Posterdick, my dearest soul mate, if Convert posts something short, I'll just say that he didn't post enough to explain Kiefers claims. And, if he does take time to address them, I'll just say that he's been triggered, and I'll mention 'rent free' and that kind of similar cliche & in-effective smack. Then Convert will become very quiet and sad because he'll realize that Team DickNation is a lethal Convert slayer with dragon energy." 😺😺😸🖕

I’ve barely commented on your regular, mindless spewage on these forums in the last year or two, and definitely not in this thread until now. Definition of rent free displayed right here ^^^. 

I await your next scintillating reply, master troll. 

15 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I know Eddie Vedder.  You just told me I'm a "young punk".  You're hardly the guy that should be berating someone for using out of date terminology.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

7 hours ago, Posturedoc said:

I’ve barely commented on your regular, mindless spewage on these forums in the last year or two, and definitely not in this thread until now. Definition of rent free displayed right here ^^^. 

I await your next scintillating reply, master troll. 

Master Troll? That sure was a weak attempt at Master Baiting. You might want to let DickNation give you a hand with your Master Baiting. He thinks he's good at it and supposedly works very fast so you're not sitting around waiting for something to happen. But you'll be the judge of that when he's done helping you. If you ask me, though, I really don't want to hear about it. 

I only included you because almost every time DickNation posts something epically dumb with a total dick attitude, in no time at all, you'll jump in and 'Like' his posts........ but you'll also erroneously think your actions will legitimize his posts. It's like clock work. It's almost like he's using a sock, but I know you're not his sock. You are his rock. You guys are like partners in crime, except you take pride in the fact that arrogant posting while being 'dick & dumb' is legal.

I will pray for you 2, and I'll put that on my 'to do list'. Unfortunately, it's a really long list and tasks such as "Sweep Ant Shiit Off The Driveway" are ahead of you. 

kat.jpg

37 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Master Troll? That sure was a weak attempt at Master Baiting. You might want to let DickNation give you a hand with your Master Baiting. He thinks he's good at it and supposedly works very fast so you're not sitting around waiting for something to happen. But you'll be the judge of that when he's done helping you. If you ask me, though, I really don't want to hear about it. 

I only included you because almost every time DickNation posts something epically dumb with a total dick attitude, in no time at all, you'll jump in and 'Like' his posts........ but you'll also erroneously think your actions will legitimize his posts. It's like clock work. It's almost like he's using a sock, but I know you're not his sock. You are his rock. You guys are like partners in crime, except you take pride in the fact that arrogant posting while being 'dick & dumb' is legal.

I will pray for you 2, and I'll put that on my 'to do list'. Unfortunately, it's a really long list and tasks such as "Sweep Ant Shiit Off The Driveway" are ahead of you. 

Not just scintillating, but dazzling. I’m breathless...with laughter, you goob. 

5 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

It's funny, he does a lot of mansplaining around here. #dresshorts #youngpunk #bookieperspective

I used to post short responses. That was until folks like yourself had to have things carefully explained and spelled out for you. I really don't know what the English curriculum was that they relied on to teach you out there in the Mormon Republic of Utah. But if you are representative of the typical student that's come from that quasi-country, there's a lot of folks out there that need to experience & learn a lot of new & exciting words, just like you. It sounds like you are not alone, and that should give you some piece of mind. In all seriousness, good luck. 

kat.jpg

21 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Did a bad man touch you when you were little?

I'm guessing a minority, probably with a dark complexion. Perhaps a scout master...usually sporting a pair of sharply pressed uniform shorts?

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I used to post short responses. That was until folks like yourself had to have things carefully explained and spelled out for you. I really don't know what the English curriculum was that they relied on to teach you out there in the Mormon Republic of Utah. But if you are representative of the typical student that's come from that quasi-country, there's a lot of folks out there that need to experience & learn a lot of new & exciting words, just like you. It sounds like you are not alone, and that should give you some piece of mind. In all seriousness, good luck.  

If you say so, bookie perspective. #iknoweddievedder

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

10 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

If you say so, bookie perspective. #iknoweddievedder

Vedder does dress shorts, guy.

53b851ed4b2f1cdfec863f38b34ce730--eddie-

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg