Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Pride of UNLV Tomi Lahren Gets Burnt

918CD5B9-7D38-43B5-AD92-CF5321BBCC4E.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I’m sure this ironic turn of events was accidental on the learned Ms. Lahren’s part. She should not be held responsible for knowing the linguistic disposition of her historic immigrant ancestors. Their situations bear no resemblance to those of today’s dirty masses wanting into the US.

11 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

But she looks so pretty telling me lies.  Forgiven.

She’s not that hot. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Disagree.  

Blondes aren’t really my thing.  :shrug:

4 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

She's not that hot and a bit of a dope.

F8EEE337-B568-4A22-8C4C-05F6435FDE86.gif

I guess perfectly symmetrical faces, skinny waists and long blonde hair just don't do it for some people.  

Not sure she is a dope either, I think she is a good actress playing a roll well enough to become rich and famous.

35 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I guess perfectly symmetrical faces, skinny waists and long blonde hair just don't do it for some people.  

Not sure she is a dope either, I think she is a good actress playing a roll well enough to become rich and famous.

Are you saying even she doesn't believe half the stuff that she says?  That would be nice if true.

38 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I'm not saying she isn't attractive. Just some people make her out to be super hot and I don't see that. I'm a fan of blondes too. But personal preferences and all of that.

I don't know her and never met her but I know plenty of people here who have and they all say she was a bit of a dope. But then all of us were in college. 

Either way I do give her credit for as far as she has gone. She's used what she has to the best of her ability.

3 minutes ago, alum93 said:

Are you saying even she doesn't believe half the stuff that she says?  That would be nice if true.

I think she is following a model to success laid out by others.  Be attractive and scream at liberals.

3 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

I'm not saying she isn't attractive. Just some people make her out to be super hot and I don't see that. I'm a fan of blondes too. But personal preferences and all of that.

I don't know her and never met her but I know plenty of people here who have and they all say she was a bit of a dope. But then all of us were in college. 

Either way I do give her credit for as far as she has gone. She's used what she has to the best of her ability.

She's hot like a sex doll is hot. I prefer vivaciousness to porcelain features. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I think she is following a model to success laid out by others.  Be attractive and scream at liberals.

This is possible, but i just can't give her that much credit.  I don't think she is acting.  That would be awesome if she turned into a totally different person when the cameras were off though.  Maybe a Rachel Maddow closet fan.

12 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Did they tell you if she was easy or not?