Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby 2018 - Assholes regional

Troll Derby 2018 - Assholes regional  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest troll asshole?

• #1 BSUTOP25?
    • #16 NV Giant?
  2. 2. Who is the biggest troll asshole?

• #2 Rebels 18?
    • #15 HR Poke?
  3. 3. Who is the biggest troll asshole?

• #3 Pelado
    • #14 youngrebels40
  4. 4. Who is the biggest troll asshole?

• #4 roscoe's dad
    • #13 Slapdad
  5. 5. Who is the biggest troll asshole?

• #5 Jeffkill's Douchey Avatar
    • #12 Aslowhiteguy
  6. 6. Who is the biggest troll asshole?

• #6 mugtang?
    • #11 halfmanhalfbronco
  7. 7. Who is the biggest troll asshole?

• #7 k5james?
    • #10 joe from wyo
  8. 8. Who is the biggest troll asshole?

• #8 the san diegan?
    • #9 wyovanian?

4 hours ago, Fort Fun said:

BSUTOP25's all out assault on TCSUF is great and well deserved, but it has indirectly taken the heat off TBSUF and helped normalize them in a way. Life is hard.

HR Poke, just another Wyotard who got the hell out of Laramie and moved down to civilization as quickly as possible. 

I don't know much about either of the next two posters, but voted for Pelado because I think they're a BYU fan.

Don't know much about Roscoe or slap. I guess I should be proud of myself for spending less time on this website.

I don't know much about the Boise fan, but I DO know that mugtang took away my Admin rights like a bitch. 

Does K5 even post here anymore? Pretty good that he's still living in people's heads.

Wyovanian is a good poster and not a troll. San Degan by default. 

"They're"?  When did I become plural?

And what makes you think I'm a BYU fan?

22 minutes ago, HRam said:

@BSUTOP25 is guaranteed to win. Shut the tournament down

You don't even want to see it play out?  You just want to hand the trophy to a foreigner??

12 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

You don't even want to see it play out?  You just want to hand the trophy to a foreigner??

Racist 

This is the thing about foreigners. When you go to other countries you’re in different places. Things are different. 

I once traveled to Key West to do some sport fishing. It was the late 90’s and the Lewinsky scandal was on everybody’s tongue. Our guide was a chubby dork with a predilection for younger women, he said they were easier, and not just because they were easier 😉.

Well when we got on the boat made some jokes at my expense about how I was dressed. He thought my shorts were some type of fashion faux paux, as I suppose it might be to him in his culture. I tried to explain to him that in this country the style was widely thought as chic. But I never did convince him. I guess you could say the concept was “foreign” to him.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

8 hours ago, HRam said:

@BSUTOP25 is guaranteed to win. Shut the tournament down

Nobody put in more work to prepare over the past year than I did. If I don’t win it this year, I may hang it up. Would totally suck ass to be the Dan Marino of the Troll Derby, all those accolades don’t mean dick without a ring.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Wait I’m losing to the guy who managed to crush his pancreas?  Sigh. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Wait I’m losing to the guy who managed to crush his pancreas?  Sigh. 

I am too dominant of a poster.  Both the sports section and the OT section.  You are kind of like a lamp or the T.V. remote we only appreciate you exist when you are not working, as in your adds break the board.

#firemugtang.

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I am too dominant of a poster.  Both the sports section and the OT section.  You are kind of like a lamp or the T.V. remote we only appreciate you exist when you are not working, as in your adds break the board.

#firemugtang.

Watch yourself 

02309373-F65D-49FF-A4BA-8121C84F5F82.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Replace President for Mugtang and "the American public" for mwcboarding

Image result for standing up to a dictator meme

How do you like me now?

768ED71B-02C3-4C9D-9AE5-79F478D2046E.png

20 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You remind me of this guy

GFY

40 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I can’t even respond to that 

59 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Lol your'e sweetie bell

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.