Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

Boise State 4**** commits 2019

Hopefully, LVE blows up big time, and the cycle continues.

I honestly credit the Cowboys drafting BSU players for some of our recruiting success..

Keep ‘em coming!

New-Signature.jpg

So what lucky PAC 12 school is going to sign this list of talented players?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 hours ago, happycamper said:

So what lucky PAC 12 school is going to sign this list of talented players?

Kline could commit to Notre Dame if they come calling.  Hank already had a lot of Pac 12 offers, some high end SEC offers as well as Big 10 offers.  Doubt he flips.

On 5/17/2018 at 2:16 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Kline could commit to Notre Dame if they come calling.  Hank already had a lot of Pac 12 offers, some high end SEC offers as well as Big 10 offers.  Doubt he flips.

Yeah, it sounds like Kline would accept a Notre Dame offer.

I'm not doubting either of you, but can you give me some context on why you both think he'd jump on a Notre Dame offer? Just would like to have the same info you guys are using on this one.

6 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

I'm not doubting either of you, but can you give me some context on why you both think he'd jump on a Notre Dame offer? Just would like to have the same info you guys are using on this one.

https://notredame.rivals.com/news/2019-rivals250-ath-casey-kline-hoping-for-irish-offer-after-visit

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

Thanks Bronc Bro. I see where you're getting it from. This part right here in particular definitely makes me think you two are right.

"“I guess you could call it a childhood dream come true,” Kline said. “Everyone in my family has always dreamed of playing for Notre Dame, and it would mean a lot to have the opportunity to do so.”"

3 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Time to fire up the 'ol Boise 4**** thread again. Broncos get a commit from RB George Holani. 

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/George-Holani-104608/RecruitInterests/

Also, ATH Keegan Duncan was upgraded to 4****. That's four of the six commits rated as 4****.

Glad we got him. Seem very impressive. But remember, it's not who we get, but how many wins we get!

55 minutes ago, Bronco22 said:

Glad we got him. Seem very impressive. But remember, it's not who we get, but how many wins we get!

Recruiting has picked up so much under Harsin. He's getting guys Pete wouldn't even talk to. 

3 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Recruiting has picked up so much under Harsin. He's getting guys Pete wouldn't even talk to. 

Yeppers!!! You have to at least try to those kids. Have you heard anything about the TE that is visiting this weekend? I know he is committed to Louisville but what are our chances to flip him?

9 minutes ago, Bronco22 said:

Yeppers!!! You have to at least try to those kids. Have you heard anything about the TE that is visiting this weekend? I know he is committed to Louisville but what are our chances to flip him?

Boise is closing at a higher rate this year. Adimora was so close. That was the only big miss. It's too bad Holani had to cancel his trip this weekend with a scheduling conflict. It's a big recruiting weekend, it woulda been great to have a 4**** RB commit to help recruit. 

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Boise is closing at a higher rate this year. Adimora was so close. That was the only big miss. It's too bad Holani had to cancel his trip this weekend with a scheduling conflict. It's a big recruiting weekend, it woulda been great to have a 4**** RB commit to help recruit. 

Do you know why he cancelled?

In a side note, this is the 2nd 4**** recruit in consecutive years where the first reason they listed as committing to Boise was the Blue turf and EA Sports. Both committed having never visited Boise. 

"When I played NCAA football growing up, I always liked Boise State and always liked the blue field.” 

http://www.ktik.com/category/scott-slant

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

In a side note, this is the 2nd 4**** recruit in consecutive years where the first reason they listed as committing to Boise was the Blue turf and EA Sports. Both committed having never visited Boise. 

"When I played NCAA football growing up, I always liked Boise State and always liked the blue field.” 

http://www.ktik.com/category/scott-slant

I would like to get the thoughts of @Bob, one of the boards biggest admirers of THE Blue.

Recruits have been mentioning the blue turf and growing up a fan of it for over a decade now.   

22 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I would like to get the thoughts of @Bob, one of the boards biggest admirers of THE Blue.

Recruits have been mentioning the blue turf and growing up a fan of it for over a decade now.   

Yeah, it's funny watching a bunch of old crotchety farts talking about the "embarrassing" Blue while recruits rave about it.

The intention was never to get approval from some ignorant Air Force feck.