Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RiverCityBronco

Athlon ranks all 130 starting quarterbacks for the 2018 season

27 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

You could be describing Aaron against SDSU. I checked the SJSU board after the curb stomping and was amazed at the vitriol directed at that kid despite the fact he managed to complete half his passes for an average of about 10 yards per throw and was only sacked three times. With SJSU's line, a less mobile QB would have been beaten into submission.

it was just ugly.

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Actually, you'll be lucky to go winless so your administration will be forced to fire a coach who never should have been hired in the first place.

What kind of guy should have been hired who perhaps could have been hired? A proven FCS coach who has been slightly less successful than Craig Bohl should be possible.

It takes a lot to get fired at SJSU. I bet if we were to go winless this season they'd still keep Brennan on for at least another year. Seriously. :(

3 hours ago, crixus said:

It takes a lot to get fired at SJSU. I bet if we were to go winless this season they'd still keep Brennan on for at least another year. Seriously. :(

That’s because your school admin are a bunch of idiots. Just like you. 

Love started the season as #1, and ended the season as a backup. It is highly unlikely that he will be the starter this year. Aaron did some things right and some things wrong, they will need more out of him next year, and that is why his spot is not locked down. He played injured for much of the season, and just being healthy could help him improve.

Our Offense will look very different we have a new O coordinator.