Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Nevada gets grad transfer commit

I read another PG as a sign that Harris will not transfer here, and that Drew will redshirt next year. Basically Amin slots in at Drews expiring scholarship ans Drew slides to Harris sit and play one spot.

Brown would take Lee's scholarship, so we don't lose anybody already on campus.

42 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

I read another PG as a sign that Harris will not transfer here, and that Drew will redshirt next year. Basically Amin slots in at Drews expiring scholarship ans Drew slides to Harris sit and play one spot.

Brown would take Lee's scholarship, so we don't lose anybody already on campus.

where did you read that ? That would suck because Harris is better than any of our current sit out transfer and drew 

4 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Sarcasm meter a little off Happy?

never on holmes

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

When your program reaches the elite of the elite level like ours has, the rules are different.

Man, that’s some Donkcountry-level postin’ right there.

4 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Chances of that happening is slim, but it has happened.

If Brown signs, Hymes will probably go elsewhere. And someone else will have to go in order to free up a spot for the new guy. Or they could choose to be a walkon for a year. 

Famously, Greg Anthony chose to do that his senior year at UNLV. His reasons were different ... the NCAA had rules about work for scholarship athletes back then and Greg owned his own business. So he chose to pay his own way his last year so he could keep his business.

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Welcome to the board!

The consensus around here is that the twins are not really NBA talents, at least compared to a player the caliber of Hutchison.  They will likely stay in school and try to play on the same club in Europe.

Yeah, but the syphilis Hutchison contracted from a Boise State cheerleader is probably going to hurt his draft stock.

14 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Man, that’s some Donkcountry-level postin’ right there.

If we land Brown and the 3 come back it’s the level postin’ i’ll be doing.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

If we land Brown and the 3 come back it’s the level postin’ i’ll be doing.

Honestly, I don’t think we need Brown to go full Donkcountry. If the 3 come back I might channel my inner-BadWillHunting.

19 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Honestly, I don’t think we need Brown to go full Donkcountry. If the 3 come back I might channel my inner-BadWillHunting.

Am I the only one BadWillHunting has blocked on Twitter?

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

3 coming back sans Brown and I’ll be switching my theological allegiance from Jobu to Lucifer. 3 coming back with Brown and I’ll toss out the Take Your Vitamins Hulk Hogan version of Lawlor and turn full NWO Hollywood. The world would be my bridge, bitches. Everyone else would just be living under it.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

And if you’re too young or too old to get all those references, it’s a clear indication that each successive generation has done an awful job of passing on the wisdom of western civilization to the next. The end is nigh.

11 hours ago, NVGiant said:

You are going to create fictional kids, kill them off fighting in Iraq to gain sympathy from the board community and then go into detail about your plans to sneak into another posters house at night and slit his throat while he sleeps?

Please reconsider this course of action NVGiant.  

10 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

3 coming back sans Brown and I’ll be switching my theological allegiance from Jobu to Lucifer. 3 coming back with Brown and I’ll toss out the Take Your Vitamins Hulk Hogan version of Lawlor and turn full NWO Hollywood. The world would be my bridge, bitches. Everyone else would just be living under it.

Sounds like a perfectly stacked team to continue MWC high seed tradition of excellence

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Sounds like a perfectly stacked team to continue MWC high seed tradition of excellence

We’re actually elite, we don’t bring that mountain west baggage of loserdom by birth that the founding schools do. We get to March, we do amazing shit. Simple as that.

9 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You are going to create fictional kids, kill them off fighting in Iraq to gain sympathy from the board community and then go into detail about your plans to sneak into another posters house at night and slit his throat while he sleeps?

Please reconsider this course of action NVGiant.  

No way. I'm all in. Sleep with one eye open halfman.

Edit: Also, Jesus. What a psycho.