Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby Nominations 2018

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

We won the only game that ever mattered and count as one of our alumni the Fredrick Douglas of quarterbacks. Our football legacy towers over everyone else’s combined. Not that it matters, because nobody who is anybody cares about football.

Kaepernick the "Fredrick Douglas" of quarterbacks.:lol:

On 5/7/2018 at 10:51 AM, happycamper said:

Ok MWCboard, it's time for the troll derby. Mug humbly begged that I run it and I deigned to accept, despite the fact that he A) insulted me by insinuating that a value can be put on the service I bring this board and B ) insulted me by assuming that said value is less than 5 figures. 

Get your nominations in. The board seemed... fairly tame this last year, so I'll get a feel for the structure of the derby based on this thread. 

I nominate MUGTANG 

You are right to feel insulted.  To fully define the value you bring to the board would have to go out at least 5 figures.  Sadly, all the digits are to the right of the decimal.

5 minutes ago, Pelado said:

You are right to feel insulted.  To fully define the value you bring to the board would have to go out at least 5 figures.  Sadly, all the digits are to the right of the decimal.

Look who is gunning for a 3 seed

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

But we'll always have this:D

2440.png&h=100&w=100      34    68.png&h=100&w=100    31      Final/OT

That's cold

4 minutes ago, Chile_Ute said:

So you’re a necrophiliac?!

I think labels are harmful. I have many facets to my personality and assigning me a designation based on a single aspect seems unnecessarily reductive.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Necromancer.  He brought her back to life just to bang her.

I will accept necroromancer if one insists on putting me in a box.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

I will accept necroromancer if one insists on putting me in a box.

I don't think we know if the castrator of Little finger was a necromancer. You and your damned assumptions. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

4 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

I don't think we know if the castrator of Little finger was a necromancer. You and your damned assumptions. 

I’ve read all the books numerous times and I’m certain littlefinger still has his littlefinger at the end of Dance. Where are you getting this dark web, advanced “Winds of Winter” knowledge?

33 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I’ve read all the books numerous times and I’m certain littlefinger still has his littlefinger at the end of Dance. Where are you getting this dark web, advanced “Winds of Winter” knowledge?

Numerous times? Wow. the first three are really good but the last two are snoozers. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

6 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Numerous times? Wow. the first three are really good but the last two are snoozers. 

What, you didn’t enjoy 2000 pages of pointless wandering where nobody ever meets up with who they’re looking for?

29 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

What, you didn’t enjoy 2000 pages of pointless wandering where nobody ever meets up with who they’re looking for?

RR Martin fell in love with himself and started believing the hype.