Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby Nominations 2018

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

The first derby especially and subsequent iterations have been... a bit less than "lighthearted" towards the nominees. They've always been lighthearted for the voters but they've also always had a mean edge to them too. 

Shit, even 3-4 years ago, the Derby was still at least partially meanspirited towards pretty much all of the nominees. 

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

Shit, even 3-4 years ago, the Derby was still at least partially meanspirited towards pretty much all of the nominees. 

Screw you punk!  @retrofade is nominated.

Better? :D

3 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Screw you punk!  @retrofade is nominated.

Better? :D

Seconded 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

23 minutes ago, Chile_Ute said:

Fuck you all you damn neophytes!  

(Did I do it right?)

If you came around more often you’d get nominated...jerk :foottap:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Today is the last day for nominations so wrap 'em up!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

22 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Football has no real importance so of course there is no comparison. Football is toddlers and tiaras, basketball is the Sopranos. Football is cows chewing cud, basketball is sneaking into Mordor to destroy the ring of power. Football is Soviet commercials for processed chicken, basketball is Shakespeare. Football throws its chewed gum on the sidewalk, basketball volunteers for charity on its days off from its job of running a non-profit. Football is Mormon fry sauce, baskeball is the salmon river. Football asks you to help it move and then watches as you do all the work, basketball fights endlessly until you are exonerated and released from prison. Football is Soylent Green, Basketball is ambrosia. 

Of course you say that! Nevada sucks in football!! 

down in a hole.jpg

3 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I wrapped it up with your mom this morning.

What a nice birthday present!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

What can I say, I’m a giver. And yer mom’s a reciever.

The gift of no more lawlorfaithful is truly the best gift anyone could ask for. 

22 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

Of course you say that! Nevada sucks in football!! 

We won the only game that ever mattered and count as one of our alumni the Fredrick Douglas of quarterbacks. Our football legacy towers over everyone else’s combined. Not that it matters, because nobody who is anybody cares about football.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.