Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby Nominations 2018

5 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It's too bad there are only a few here who remember your work on the old WAC board.  

Crazy to think I have been talking shit with some of you since I was 16.

The WAC board was awesome.  But I'll say that overall, this board is better.

1 minute ago, VandalPride97 said:

The WAC board was awesome.  But I'll say that overall, this board is better.

This is the best sports message board on the internet, hands down.  The old WAC board was fantastic until the fuggen BYU fans showed up to troll and were offended by the crudeness of it.  Freaking Mars and his gang showed up to condescend to us talk trash but would report every post with swearing and made such a fit about pictures of scantly clad women we were told they would shut down the WAC board if we did not "clean it up".

Most +++++ed up thing BYU ever did.  Well trumps "The Project" or anything else.

3 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

I haven't seen you post sports for a year or two.

I’m in UNLV threads only basically 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

I’m in UNLV threads only basically 

I was afraid to show my face too when my team sucked :ph34r:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

He certainly is the real troll the last couple years.   The media has been trolled worse than anyone else in history .

So are you seconding him?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

25 minutes ago, mugtang said:

So are you seconding him?

17 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Yes

This thing is over. Hand Trump the trophy.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

This thing is over. Hand Trump the trophy.

This is no contest.  He has trolled france, germany, england, North Korea, Iran today,. the media, Obama, the republicans.  Trump has half this board mentally deranged.  No one has trolled at that level.  

30 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

This is no contest.  He has trolled france, germany, england, North Korea, Iran today,. the media, Obama, the republicans.  Trump has half this board mentally deranged.  No one has trolled at that level.  

If I could get Trump to RT that he won the Mwcboard troll derby, board traffic would be off the charts!

On 5/7/2018 at 10:51 AM, misplacedcowboy said:

I nominate @ph90702 mostly because I'm curious to see if he'll buy a full page ad in the local paper and ask people to vote for him if he gets far enough.

I also nominate Larry Eustachy.

Dude, if you know ASD, that’s actually kind of wrong.  Seriously.  This is all supposed to be lighthearted and fun.  For that and many more reasons, I would like to request the right to veto ph’s nomination.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

On 5/7/2018 at 12:41 PM, mugtang said:

Can I get a flow chart for the meaning of that?

Points if you can pronounce it correctly out loud the first time you read it.  (I did, but I knew what the rest was going to be after I got to hetero-)

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

On 5/7/2018 at 12:46 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

The tiger people are very sensitive.

Are they paper tiger people?

On 5/7/2018 at 1:46 PM, Aslowhiteguy said:

That's bad, right? 

Not if you’re Alt-Right.

1 hour ago, bornsilverandblue said:

Dude, if you know ASD, that’s actually kind of wrong.  Seriously.  This is all supposed to be lighthearted and fun.  For that and many more reasons, I would like to request the right to veto ph’s nomination.

Negative ghostwriter, I’m gonna have to second @ph90702‘s nomination. He is a member of this community and should be allowed to campaign and compete for the ignominious prestige that comes with a troll derby title. His admitted difficulties in social interaction shouldn’t preclude him from full participation in the community.

Besides, ph trolls. He understands his perception on here and will occasionally say things that are meant to draw other’s annoyance. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

18 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Creepy owns the little train who can’t and bait taking gif boy...your ass left for a year cuz creepy dominates your simpleton ass. Lol

200w.gif

13 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

He certainly is the real troll the last couple years.   The media has been trolled worse than anyone else in history .

I’d say the media more of less trolls him. He can’t help but take the bait early in the morning and post to Twitter.