Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby Nominations 2018

4 hours ago, Del Scorcho said:

has anyone nominated Gonzaga University, they did the troll of of the decade six weeks ago

Craig Thompson has been trolling MWC fans for nearly 20 years.

11 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

In that company, I'm a true amature troll.

It's too bad there are only a few here who remember your work on the old WAC board.  

Crazy to think I have been talking shit with some of you since I was 16.

19 hours ago, madmartigan said:

The only derby @cosinama could win is who is the biggest pussy derby. Next time you say you’re going to meet up at the Logan Best Buy you do it, pussy. 

I was there. If you would have let go of your mommy’s hand I would’ve come and kicked your face in. I would win any derby that involves pussy. 

I nominate the President of the United States, Donald Trump. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

did anyone nominate me i am absolutely not reading 10 pages 

I nominate spoderman

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Craig Thompson has been trolling MWC fans for nearly 20 years.

I second, third, fourth and infinity that nomination.:rant:

Boom goes the dynamite.

30 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I nominate the President of the United States, Donald Trump. 

If eligible, that guy would be the hands-down winner of every derogatory award known to man.

He does have a smokin' hot daughter however.

Boom goes the dynamite.

No nominations this year, I’m falling off on the Sports side posting 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

No nominations this year, I’m falling off on the Sports side posting 

nominated you cis cuck

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

nominated you cis cuck

I don’t want your pity

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Just now, youngrebelfan40 said:

I don’t want your pity

I only make pity nominations soyboy

6 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

I've vaguely followed this competition over the years.  Anyone that spends so much time on a conference message board for a conference that their team is not even a member of deserves serious consideration...#1Stunner certainly qualifies.  That said, I don't want to encourage the byu fans.

I do however notice that Air Force has been vastly under represented in this competition.  Maybe give a shout out to some of their more active posters (perhaps bob).

Bob is deserving, but Bob is in your fanbase.  There really aren't any AFA fans here.  AFAdad used to post quite a bit years ago, but he hasn't done it as much.  Sometimes I see posts from ltcpilot, but there's really very few AFA fans here.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

20 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

I haven't seen you post sports for a year or two.

He does sometimes but it is usually a garbage post about how Unlv shouldn’t be under .500 every year in hoops.