Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby Nominations 2018

Ok MWCboard, it's time for the troll derby. Mug humbly begged that I run it and I deigned to accept, despite the fact that he A) insulted me by insinuating that a value can be put on the service I bring this board and B ) insulted me by assuming that said value is less than 5 figures. 

Get your nominations in. The board seemed... fairly tame this last year, so I'll get a feel for the structure of the derby based on this thread. 

I nominate MUGTANG 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I nominate kahlua pig because......chickens

And I nominate bsubroncochick and 4UNLV because women rock and each of them is worth at 'east 50 of you handicapped XYs.

One of the Final Five..........

25 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Love the Knight Life/HugeDump

Cullen Bohanon

Jeffkills' avatar

Second all three.

I nominate @Nevada Convert for his dad jokes.  They are just brutal.

@Bob for STILL pretending to be an AFA fan after what, 3 years?

@happycamper for his well crafted and personalized bait and techniques.

@NVGiant.  I watched this man tell an otherwise intelligent poster on the OT "I am about to troll you, watch how easy it is"  Then continue to get that guy to respond to his bait for like 4 pages.

@slappy for filling the shoes of Cowboy Junky.  Good job.

2 minutes ago, mysfit said:

And I nominate bsubroncochick and 4UNLV because women rock and each of them is worth at 'east 50 of you handicapped XYs.

Seconded.  I would also nominate you for that same reason as well as @Broncomare.  

Our female posters are pretty witty.  Getting chewed out by mysfit is a fairly brutal experience.

25 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Ok MWCboard, it's time for the troll derby. Mug humbly begged that I run it and I deigned to accept, despite the fact that he A) insulted me by insinuating that a value can be put on the service I bring this board and B ) insulted me by assuming that said value is less than 5 figures. 

Get your nominations in. The board seemed... fairly tame this last year, so I'll get a feel for the structure of the derby based on this thread. 

I nominate MUGTANG 

I second my nomination.  Wait is that against the rules?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

22 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Nominate @halfmanhalfbronco for pissing off almost the entire board with this thread

17 minutes ago, mysfit said:

14 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Second all three.

I nominate @Nevada Convert for his dad jokes.  They are just brutal.

@Bob for STILL pretending to be an AFA fan after what, 3 years?

@happycamper for his well crafted and personalized bait and techniques.

@NVGiant.  I watched this man tell an otherwise intelligible poster on the OT "I am about to troll you, watch how easy it is"  Then continue to get that guy to respond to his bait for like 4 pages.

@slappy for filling the shoes of Cowboy Junky.  Good job.

11 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Seconded.  I would also nominate you for that same reason as well as @Broncomare.  

Our female posters are pretty witty.  Getting chewed out by mysfit is a fairly brutal experience.

24 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Love the Knight Life/HugeDump

Cullen Bohanon

Jeffkills' avatar

I second all of this. Or third them where appropriate. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I nominate anybody who thinks a tiger could take a polar bear in a fight.

Wait people think a tiger could take a polar bear in a fight?  One swing of the paw by the bear and that tiger is dead. 

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Oh but this is great inspiration.  After the troll derby we’re going to do polls to answer the age old question, which animal wins.  I take a silverback over all others, right @thelawlorfaithful?

Just now, mugtang said:

Wait people think a tiger could take a polar bear in a fight?  One swing of the paw by the bear and that tiger is dead. 

Where have you been the past month on the OT board?  The Siberian tiger vs polar bear debate almost tore this place apart.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Where have you been the past month on the OT board?  The Siberian tiger vs polar bear debate almost tore this place apart.

Completely missed it :shrug:

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Oh but this is great inspiration.  After the troll derby we’re going to do polls to answer the age old question, which animal wins.  I take a silverback over all others, right @thelawlorfaithful?

This could seriously derail the thread.  :rotflmfao:

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This could seriously derail the thread.  :rotflmfao:

Maybe I’m trying to increase my chances to win.  Making a late push across the finish line. :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I second my nomination.  Wait is that against the rules?

No. Campaigning is strictly encouraged and using underhanded or dirty means of getting ahead is playing your role. 

15 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I nominate straw men

I also nominate any and all posts about THE DALLAS COWBOYS SERIOUSLY WHO GIVES A SHIT AND ALL THOSE NEEDLESS VIDEOS CHRIST THEY SUCK

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.