Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RogueStout

So much for a superior lifestyle

1 hour ago, Boise fan said:

You found the dictionary!  Awesome job Tools! 

And you managed to highlight exactly why you are a racist!  You think your race is superior to another.  Good job, Tools. 

If only you had the cognitive reasoning skills to understand what it is you found, instead of behaving like a dog with a ball or newspaper.

Ah well.  As Meatloaf sang, "Two out of three ain't bad".

Did you notice the dictionary calls you a racist too?

6 hours ago, sactowndog said:

1) made sure the kids made the tour

2) gotten them on another tour

3) taken them on a fu**in tour myself

is it really that hard? 

None of those things are police duties.   I don't think CSU or the police did anything wrong.  The only person that did anything wrong is the parent who racially profiled some kids.

5 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Did you notice the dictionary calls you a racist too?

I get that you hate the stigma that comes along with the revelation.  You are a racist.  You should stop looking at others who aren't of your race as being inferior. That's especially tough for a narcissist, I'm sure.

For you, given your age and the era of rampant racism you grew up in, you'd most likely have to lose your sight to even give the appearance of not being a racist.  Even then, you'd probably lash out at other races because it is in your nature. 

Still, it isn't a catchall phrase.  You can't lump in everyone just because it makes you feel better.  That isn't reality.

There are people who are intolerant and demonstrate their racism (you), and there are others you like to try and lump in because it is convenient, but would be an incorrect application of the term (me). 

I'd tell you to invest a little of that (alleged) pot of gold you guard in improving yourself with sensitivity training or something similar, but you have to want to change if change is to actually occur. Until then, you are what you are - a racist.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You guys took a perfect opportunity to poke at CSU and turn it into this?  

The point of the thread is that CSU as an institution and every fan, graduate, booster or resident of FC is racist.  

The only thing I’m interested in, is do they sell beer at the new stadium?

Although, I recently learned on the board that I am an American Indian, so I’m wondering how well I’ll be able to handle my alcohol.

People throw the racist term around far too often. They assign the term to anyone who says something derogatory about a person of different race. Are there racists? Yes. Will there always be racists? Yes, it is a human characteristic to some degree. The big question is how can it be minimized. 

On 5/5/2018 at 3:34 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Yikes!

I agree 100% with this quote.

“Two young men, through no fault of their own, wound up frightened and humiliated because another campus visitor was concerned about their clothes and overall demeanor, which appears to have simply been shyness. The very idea that someone — anyone — might ‘look’ like they don’t belong on a CSU Admissions tour is anathema,” university president Tony Frank wrote in an email to students and staff Friday.