Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Jordan Brown McDonald's all american(Nevada)

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If he commits this would be huge.   

Yeah, it would be a pretty epic recruiting coup for the Pack. Looking at his finalists, he has the worst team in the Pac-12 in Cal, the Pac-12 team most likely to receive severe NCAA penalties in the near future in Arizona and a Sweet 16 team in Nevada...I know which way I would be leaning if I was him.

@ph90702strikes again! He’s been saying all year “not happening” pretty big news. Now down to Cal and Nevada and as Murray said it’d appear Nevada is the favorite.

This is when your want McDonald’s AA too when they become a piece of the puzzle to get you over the hump not the focal point. Nevada a top 5 team to start the year is not so crazy talk now.

2 minutes ago, Jaredcg said:

@ph90702strikes again! He’s been saying all year “not happening” pretty big news. Now down to Cal and Nevada and as Murray said it’d appear Nevada is the favorite.

This is when your want McDonald’s AA too when they become a piece of the puzzle to get you over the hump not the focal point. Nevada a top 5 team to start the year is not so crazy talk now.

Agree but still need the trio back..

20 minutes ago, Packman04 said:

Agree but still need the trio back..

They would be stupid not to come back.  Caleb is the only one with a chance to get drafted and I think he is a late second rounder.

Top 5 Pack as really freaking sweet ring to it.

1 hour ago, Jaredcg said:

I’ll believe it when I see it.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

They would be stupid not to come back.  Caleb is the only one with a chance to get drafted and I think he is a late second rounder.

Top 5 Pack as really freaking sweet ring to it.

Both Martin’s got a combine invite...

3 hours ago, Packman04 said:

Ok that’s cool but will you admit you were wrong if it happens?  

Yes.  Just like I was wrong about Dave Rice.  I think he could be a good coach in a program where the personalities are more manageable.