Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Oregon State Recruiting Hawai’i Football Players

58 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Polian did that annually when he was at UNR. Polian, of course, never should have been given a HC position in the first place.

Jonathan Smith looked to be as unqualified as Polian when hired by The Beav and this stunt suggests Smith's fate will ultimately be the same as that other little shit.

You have a Polian on the cranium. Just let it go!?! 

1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

You have a Polian on the cranium. Just let it go!?! 

Just why does that bother you?

Speaking of Oregon State and recruiting . . . http://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2018/04/jonathan_smith_oregon_state_be.html

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 hours ago, battle.borne said:

They claim Smith is 38 but take a look at his picture and you'd probably guess he's closer to 48. th?id=OIP.ZzuF3G9E9E62wYMo3Lx4EgHaFA&pid

Image result for dobby meme

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

23 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Because Polian is a fuktard and if not for Groth none of us would even know who that jackarse is??!   

I'll try to tone it down. In the meantime, be assured that SDSU's worst ever coach, Chuck Long, was foisted off on us by OUR fuktard, AD Jeff Schemmel.

Boom goes the dynamite.

6 hours ago, Billings said:

My guess is a recruit mailing and marketing company never updated the recruit list and screwed up.

Sure looks bad thoguh

A recruit mailing and marketing company had the University of Hawaii athletic department on their mailing list?

Mike Riley was probably behind this in a sort of Machiavellian move to oust Smith and reclaim the throne himself. 

8 hours ago, kalua pig said:

oregon state is a pussy school,just like their fans.just like their bush league coaches.

they have to stoop this low because the Beavers are blowing it in the major sports cuz. Corvallis or Honolulu?  tough choice.

it extends to hoops: JaQuori McLaughlin transfers out midway through the season.  Former top-100 recruit who started every game in 2016-2017.  He's now at UCSB.  

you already know.  

On 5/4/2018 at 10:22 PM, 415hawaiiboy said:

Fuk those bastards.  They must be losing out in traditional P5 recruiting.  

Ya think?

As I mentioned once before, over the last several years Oregon State has lost at least as many recruiting battles with SDSU - which is hardly the creme of the G5 crop - than The Beav has won. A Boise fan said in reply that they really don't even recruit against Corvallis State anymore and I'll take him at his word.

Boom goes the dynamite.

On 5/4/2018 at 3:57 PM, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Just why does that bother you?

Speaking of Oregon State and recruiting . . . http://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2018/04/jonathan_smith_oregon_state_be.html

Monitor the Polian thing closely because a few people have actually had to have surgery to remove that 'shit stain on the brain'. 

Polian used to cry about Boise contacting some of his commits and trying to flip them. He said his problem was when the kids told Boise they weren't interested, they wouldn't back off. Now we know he's a big hypocrite on that one. 

Can you imagine if OSU had done this to Polian? He would've gotten so pissed he would've had his blood pressure up to 440/205 and literally exploded like a "Hot Dog - IED". 

Oregon St. fans know that had the tables been reversed, they would've melted down in epic fashion towards Hawaii.......hypocrites that know their FB is in deep shit. I can't wait to kick their asses in September @ Reno. They lost last year to CSU which was cool. 

kat.jpg