Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Some Mother F**ker tried to kidnap my daughter tonight

My daughter was at a friend’s party playing outside with the other kids at the party when some asshole drove up to them and motioned for my daughter to get into the van with him.  Thankfully she knows better than to do that and ran inside to tell the adults what happened.  They called the cops & filed a police report.  Apparently this has been an ongoing issue in my area for awhile.  Shit really freaked me out.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

My daughter was at a friend’s party playing outside with the other kids at the party when some asshole drove up to them and motioned for my daughter to get into the van with him.  Thankfully she knows better than to do that and ran inside to tell the adults what happened.  They called the cops & filed a police report.  Apparently this has been an ongoing issue in my area for awhile.  Shit really freaked me out.  

That's scary as shit. Dude should have his wang chopped off if caught. Was this in Reno? How old is your daughter? Smart girl. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Sorry to hear that Mug. Best wishes to you both.

1 minute ago, madmartigan said:

That's scary as shit. Dude should have his wang chopped off if caught. Was this in Reno? How old is your daughter? Smart girl. 

She’s 10. Yeah it was in the Lemmon Valley area in Reno.  I’ve had this conversation with her numerous times to never get into a car with somebody she doesn’t know.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Old school crime deterrent. 

54724550.jpg

Glad to hear she's all right, Mug.  So many phucked up people in the world.  Hope they catch the asshole, because everyone knows he's going to do it again. 

Sounds like you taught her well, Mug.  Be proud that you helped prepare her for just such a situation.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

9 hours ago, mugtang said:

She’s 10. Yeah it was in the Lemmon Valley area in Reno.  I’ve had this conversation with her numerous times to never get into a car with somebody she doesn’t know.  

Not just to not get in a car, but to stay away from one that appears to be trolling the neighborhood.

110926run_defense710.jpg

19 hours ago, mugtang said:

OH my god. Jesus.