Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

SJSU Facilities Improvements

8 hours ago, kalua pig said:

san!

Jose!

See the source image

Canseco

Wow! Literally just a field, there is actually no room for a stadium, maybe a few bleachers.  Why did they put the field on such a small place? Also why turf instead of grass?

"Everyone wants a hero...And Derek Carr, he's going to be a hero at times."

- Pat Hill

That’s the nicest facility in NorCal?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

10 minutes ago, dudleyDgroot said:

SJS could build a freakin' Taj Mahal and some posters on here would find something to complain about..............

Would SJSU’s Taj Mahal provide lawn chairs or bring your own?

Hopefully they get close to this 2014 layout for South Campus.  Personally I would like to see the Speed City track in its historic condition.

This doesn't reflect the change for football from the North End Zone to the Football Ops building in the Eastern stands or the WTA stadium but the Spartans aren't that far off from this plan with the Softball Golf, Tennis and Soccer fields in place.

SJSU_South_Campus_Facilities_Development_Plan_Optimized.thumb.jpg.4c877386a33ce631553423be3719e07e.jpg

15 minutes ago, Love the Knight Life said:

The doggie duo (doo-oh?) Will be relieved to learn there's plenty of seating in the temp bleachers, for now...

Please add your lawn chair review in the Dining thread. Or on here. I’m headed to a camping trip soon and I’d like to know how your lawn chair holds up throughout the season. You must RSVP to the event as well, don’t forget.  Kind of like you would for a children’s b-day party at a pizza joint. Remember, no more than two slices per person  

4FCB1A0F-BA8E-4FD2-B93E-0605F12065A9.jpeg

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg