Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trvitmvnz

Wyoming signs with Adidas

23 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

I like the current unis and I hope they don't change them.  Adidas has terrible college uniforms for the most part.  Wish they would have stayed with Nike.

Adidas was horrible a few years ago but they’ve improved. I love that they worked with Miami to bring their retro jerseys back.

UM%20Football%20jersey%20unveiling

Wyoming needs to dump the silly font with their numbers. It’s okay to have that font for the “WYOMING” across the chest but it looks ridiculous with the numbers.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

42 minutes ago, cosinama said:

Good luck to addidas. They will need it trying to make something cool out poop Brown and pee yellow. 

They came to us.  They showed up one day and wanted to know if we knew who Josh Allen was?   Get rid of the swoosh, leave the 3 stripes on the sleeve and the helmet.  Walla!

Image result for josh allen

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

They came to us.  They showed up one day and wanted to know if we knew who Josh Allen was?   Get rid of the swoosh, leave the 3 stripes on the sleeve and the helmet.  Walla!

Image result for josh allen

Close dude. Close.

image.png.a8f65c75a2f634d47253f7a93a0085e4.png

5923508649007_bestsuperbowlpicture.jpg.3d879e07e88f2c9ecd15a44ed82786a3.jpg

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Adidas was horrible a few years ago but they’ve improved. I love that they worked with Miami to bring their retro jerseys back.

Wyoming needs to dump the silly font with their numbers. It’s okay to have that font for the “WYOMING” across the chest but it looks ridiculous with the numbers.

I'm not a fan of the old west style font either.  I'd be happy if UW got rid of it altogether.

2 hours ago, cosinama said:

Good luck to addidas. They will need it trying to make something cool out poop Brown and pee yellow. 

I will beat you down, pussy. Additionally when has adidas taken over a set of uniforms and improved them? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.