Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Tell me what you are hearing about your teams draft prospects.

Only other Pokes with a possibility are Rico Gafford (cornerback), Drew Van Maanen (fullback) and Kolton Donovan (long snapper).  If they go it'll be on the last day.

If any of you were paying any attention, Gafford displayed some blazing speed at our pro day.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

8 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Austin Corbett  Nevada, O Tackle/Center projected between 2nd and 4th round.

I don't think there is even a slight chance he falls out of the top 50.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

8 hours ago, battle.borne said:

Everything I have read has him flying up the draft boards. Could be the third OL off the board (after the two Golden Domers) and looks like a solid early 2nd, but I think it would take something a little crazy for him to sneak into the 1st.

12 hours ago, NevadaAllStar said:

Everything I have read has him flying up the draft boards. Could be the third OL off the board (after the two Golden Domers) and looks like a solid early 2nd, but I think it would take something a little crazy for him to sneak into the 1st.

Sounds like he should be the third MWC player off the board.  What teams seem to be the most interested in him?

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:08 PM, battle.borne said:

Not sure about that but I've seen him in an awful lot of mock drafts in the late 2nd/early 3rd round range...which is still pretty damn impressive. Kid is definitely going to start making some bank after Friday night.  

9 minutes ago, RamSack said:

I heard that Josh Allen has already been invited to the White House.

To live. He's THAT good. 

16 hours ago, NevadaAllStar said:

Hernandez kid from UTEP is usually above him too

13 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sounds like he should be the third MWC player off the board.  What teams seem to be the most interested in him?

The team I have seen associated the most was the Giants, but a few guys already went ahead of him that I didn’t think would so who knows...

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-giants/post/_/id/56935/austin-corbetts-an-under-the-radar-name-in-the-2018-nfl-draft