Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Please Dear Lord!!

I'd much rather see him go to a team that has a chance of being a perennial playoff contender. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I'd much rather see him go to a team that has a chance of being a perennial playoff contender. 

He’d be lucky to be a Cowboy...

Dallas has the biggest pro BSU club around...  

I remember being furious when we didn’t draft Titus Young in the 4th.. lol!

New-Signature.jpg

43 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Nobody cares about your Cowgirls obsession. 

Take away Jeff's creepy weird Cowpie fetish and there is a pretty cool story surrounding Leighton Vander Esch:

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2018/4/24/17273966/leighton-vander-esch-draft-prospect-profile-boise-state 

Spend a few minutes reading that article. It's worth it. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Take away Jeff's creepy weird Cowpie fetish and there is a pretty cool story surrounding Leighton Vander Esch:

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2018/4/24/17273966/leighton-vander-esch-draft-prospect-profile-boise-state 

That's a good read... I know some of his story was covered during our back to back games to end the season, but it's still great stuff. I really hope that he does well in the NFL.

2 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

He’d be lucky to be a Cowboy...

Dallas has the biggest pro BSU club around...  

I remember being furious when we didn’t draft Titus Young in the 4th.. lol!

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

Nobody cares about your Cowgirls obsession. 

I think it's more than just a "cowgirl obsession."  Look above, @Jeffkills uses the pronoun "we."  He must be part of the organization.

1 hour ago, GoState99755 said:

I think it's more than just a "cowgirl obsession."  Look above, @Jeffkills uses the pronoun "we."  He must be part of the organization.

Go change your tampon...

You stink..

New-Signature.jpg

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Titus Young was a second round draft pick :hmmm:

Yep' I’m stupid.

Looking back, I’m pretty sure I was pissed about missing him and Pettis..

When we passed on Ajayi for the entire draft, I was catatonic from a likely stroke..

New-Signature.jpg

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Kids a hell of a player.  Glad he declared because he tore us up last year.

I'm sort of shocked by LVE's stock rising so much over the past 6 months. He's a good player but there have been similar and more talented LB's out of the MWC that didn't get anywhere near the hype this guy is getting. I'm a huge Cowboy's fan, despite the horrid ownership we have had to endure for nearly 3 decades now. Since Jimmy J. left I have not been impressed with what the Cowboys have done through the draft. I don't think they have good scouts that are fully invested in finding talent throughout the country, instead they over-focus on SEC schools (mainly from Jerry's beloved southern states) and the occasional Big 10 or Big 12 player.

As for LVE, I wouldn't mind seeing him don the star but I'm not sure he is better than anyone else we already have in place. I am hoping that Jaylon Smith will start to pay off at MLB, I'm not a Sean Lee fan and wouldn't be sad to see him move on (or just stay injured one of the many times he is), and who knows what is going on at the 3rd LB spot (Lewis? I suppose). Perhaps LVE could work his way into a starting role. As for BSU players on the Cowboys, it has been hit and miss. I loved the D. Lawrence selection, T. Crawford was okay, but couldn't stand having O. Scandrick on the team.

1 hour ago, TrueAg said:

I'm sort of shocked by LVE's stock rising so much over the past 6 months. He's a good player but there have been similar and more talented LB's out of the MWC that didn't get anywhere near the hype this guy is getting. I'm a huge Cowboy's fan, despite the horrid ownership we have had to endure for nearly 3 decades now. Since Jimmy J. left I have not been impressed with what the Cowboys have done through the draft. I don't think they have good scouts that are fully invested in finding talent throughout the country, instead they over-focus on SEC schools (mainly from Jerry's beloved southern states) and the occasional Big 10 or Big 12 player.

As for LVE, I wouldn't mind seeing him don the star but I'm not sure he is better than anyone else we already have in place. I am hoping that Jaylon Smith will start to pay off at MLB, I'm not a Sean Lee fan and wouldn't be sad to see him move on (or just stay injured one of the many times he is), and who knows what is going on at the 3rd LB spot (Lewis? I suppose). Perhaps LVE could work his way into a starting role. As for BSU players on the Cowboys, it has been hit and miss. I loved the D. Lawrence selection, T. Crawford was okay, but couldn't stand having O. Scandrick on the team.

Dude, Scandrick was one of the best 5th round picks we ever had..

The fact he was a grouchy douche is ancillary...

New-Signature.jpg

8 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I thought you were an atheist?

Id say I’d align more with agnosticism..

Honestly though, if you want proof that God exists, consider that a Mandelbrot set WILL generate an INFINITE amount of geometrical images, PERPETUALLY forever, without EVER reproducing any same image...

I’d say there’s too much structure to deny a likely construct - probably infinite simulations..  

New-Signature.jpg