Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Themes

7 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

It's better but I still get them occasionally.

Occasionally is ok as it’s some pissant who slipped in a malicious code into the ad that got through the filters.  But they usually catch them pretty fast.  Next time you get one PM me a screen shot right away so I can forward it.  I send along all of them to my ad people because it’s a battle these guys constantly have to fight. It’s not their fault or even my fault yet I’m the one who gets punished (financially, decreased website traffic, etc) because of somebody else’s bullshit.  

Sorry, end rant.  Not your problem. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 hours ago, mugtang said:

Occasionally is ok as it’s some pissant who slipped in a malicious code into the ad that got through the filters.  But they usually catch them pretty fast.  Next time you get one PM me a screen shot right away so I can forward it.  I send along all of them to my ad people because it’s a battle these guys constantly have to fight. It’s not their fault or even my fault yet I’m the one who gets punished (financially, decreased website traffic, etc) because of somebody else’s bullshit.  

Sorry, end rant.  Not your problem. 

That's the danger of ads based in javascript.

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

No BYU theme anymore?  I’m OUTRAGED!!!!

Fixed

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, AztecSU said:

Didn't see the SDSU theme so I'm doing Star Wars for now.

I missed reactivating it.  You should have access to it now. 

7 minutes ago, retrofade said:

It needs a wall across the logo. 

:facepalm:

6 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Wth is this?!

image.png.bfb9fd28f335d18fa2dc12059acfde05.png

The header didn’t transfer over for some reason.  I’ll get it fixed in a bit. 

16 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Wth is this?!

image.png.bfb9fd28f335d18fa2dc12059acfde05.png

It’s fixed now 

4 hours ago, Rebels2k3 said:

Any chance of a dark theme being made? Some of us are night owls...

What do you mean?  Like a dark background with light text?

22 minutes ago, Rebels2k3 said:

Yeah, something like what Youtube or Twitch has now.

Give me a week and I’ll see what I can do. 

2 minutes ago, BleedRed702 said:

What about an infinity war theme? ;)

@mugtang

:hmmm:I could probably do that.  Let me get with my graphics guy.