Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

I need a new school to root for...

13 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Fair enough...poll it and I will carry whichever moniker through the FB season. Deal?

Vandal4Me? 

Aside from the joking, I am proud of you for being this upset.  I would be livid if this was my university.  But, I suspect, even northern Idaho isn't very far behind with its faculty. 

Meh.  I support the concept of a free market of ideas.  Her words hurt her more than anybody else and undermine anything she might espouse in the future or has waxed on in the past, which IMHO is a good thing.  She has tenure, what is Fresno going to do?  Further you have no idea how the university might punish her behind the scenes, I would bet good money she will hate her job going forward and will resign within a year or two.

Free speech is awesome.  You would never have known Fresno was employing such miserable woman otherwise.  'Murica. 

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Meh.  I support the concept of a free market of ideas.  Her words hurt her more than anybody else and undermine anything she might espouse in the future or has waxed on in the past, which IMHO is a good thing.  She has tenure, what is Fresno going to do?  Further you have no idea how the university might punish her behind the scenes, I would bet good money she will hate her job going forward and will resign within a year or two.

Free speech is awesome.  You would never have known Fresno was employing such miserable woman otherwise.  'Murica. 

Good post. She really hurt the validity of her opinion amongst her peers and students.

53 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Who knows, I may come around in a few months...for now, I am pissed and ashamed of my university.

What took you so long? This must have just been the straw that broke the 'bulldogs" back.

I limit my support to athletics, the Sid Craig School of Business and the Enology/Viticulture program.  I'm not going to call for the bitch's head, but I'm also not going to send any of my cash that direction.  

1 hour ago, HR_Poke said:

Good post. She really hurt the validity of her opinion amongst her peers and students.

Did you see her so called “peers”? They’re a collective who’s who of monkey spunk. 

Phuck that nasty beast. 

3 hours ago, Love the Knight Life said:

No can do. And haven't been able to for 12 years now

Alumni section = "SAN!"

Student section and band = "JOSÉ!!!"

Good topic for our newest Spartan, though! 

#Spartans4Me

Where does that leave you? Not a student or an alumnus. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

4 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

That fat, America hating, Muslim skank prof from FS will not be suffering any discipline for her behavior and I cannot support a school that allows its faculty to defame its good name.

Is this poll worthy?

God Bless America.  You are FREE to call her a fat Muslim skank and she is FREE to say what she wants.  Stop being such a snowflake and love this Country and the freedoms we have.  In some third world shit hole you would be dead by now.

9 hours ago, NWRebel said:

God Bless America.  You are FREE to call her a fat Muslim skank and she is FREE to say what she wants.  Stop being such a snowflake and love this Country and the freedoms we have.  In some third world shit hole you would be dead by now.

EXACTLY.  Free speech, diversity,  freedom to choose your own path in life,  these all keep this an amazing country.  We don't need to make America great again.  It already is.  As far as professors with tenure, show me a university that doesn't have professors who would otherwise be out the door.  Anyone who has gone to school and received a degree can probably name at least one head case from personal experience.  

13 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

That fat, America hating, Muslim skank prof from FS will not be suffering any discipline for her behavior and I cannot support a school that allows its faculty to defame its good name.

Is this poll worthy?

Don’t quit on your Dawgs...

Just exact some karmic equalization, which balances the universe, and leaves you free will to support the good old degenerates you know and love...

FWIW, I hear great things about beating blind people, LOL!

a60029a27cb84ef8e9cac9c4a261b23d.jpg

New-Signature.jpg

11 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

The sad thing is there’s many more like that POS in teaching our students across the country.

These people are angry and hate America. 

There's a whole lot of hate in our country from the far left AND the far right.  They are also dwarfed in numbers by those that don't hate.  And always will be.

1 minute ago, Rosegreen said:

The sad thing is there’s many more like that POS in teaching our students across the country.

These people are angry and hate America. 

I don't support what she said by any stretch of the imagination. However, how does saying that Barbara Bush was a racist and raised a "war criminal" mean that she hates America. I've must have missed something, because there's a massive disconnect between what happened and what your assertion is.

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I don't support what she said by any stretch of the imagination. However, how does saying that Barbara Bush was a racist and raised a "war criminal" mean that she hates America. I've must have missed something, because there's a massive disconnect between what happened and what your assertion is.

Look, I don’t know if you’ve seen her other tweets but this is someone that hates and is angry. I’m no fan of the Bushes but Barbara was a fine First Lady.

As for her hating America, just look at her previous tweets. She had a video popping American balloons. Maybe she took that down but she has a history of doing anti-American demonstrations. 

Sadly, she’s not the only professor out there with that agenda. There are many more. 

14 minutes ago, retrofade said:

The idea that America is inherently bad is held and taught by many educators.