Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

I need a new school to root for...

That fat, America hating, Muslim skank prof from FS will not be suffering any discipline for her behavior and I cannot support a school that allows its faculty to defame its good name.

Is this poll worthy?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

You don't have to agree with her.  It's like people getting bent out of shape about a Fox New's host saying some mean things about a HS kid and then everyone crying to the advertisers that they should pull their adds and not do business.  I say chill.  Colleges should be places for free expression and exchanging ideas; just because some professor says something doesn't mean you have to agree with them.  

15 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

That fat, America hating, Muslim skank prof from FS will not be suffering any discipline for her behavior and I cannot support a school that allows its faculty to defame its good name.

Is this poll worthy?

She should’ve been punished for spamming the suicide hotline but not for her other views.   

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 minutes ago, Love the Knight Life said:

No poll necessary, Spartans4Me!

"SJSU! San José State!!!"

Say it with me.

SAN!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, ViAggie said:

You don't have to agree with her.  It's like people getting bent out of shape about a Fox New's host saying some mean things about a HS kid and then ever one crying to the advertisers that they should pull their adds and not do business.  I say chill.  Colleges should be places for free expression and exchanging ideas, doesn't mean you have to agree with them.  

I have no problem with her voicing her thoughts, even if I do / do not agree with them, my problem is her using Fresno State as a tool to taunt and make a mockery of the school. I could care less about her message, it's the part about how she handled it that I cannot get onboard with.

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 minute ago, Dogs4Me said:

I have no problem with her voicing her thoughts, even if I do / do not agree with them, my problem is her using Fresno State as a tool to taunt and make a mockery of the school. I could care less about her message, it's the part about how she handled it that I cannot get onboard with.

Im sure the FS admin would love to dump her and the bad press.  They probably had their hands tied and so would any non private school

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

2 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

Looks pretty unanimous. Change his monkier to Spartan4Me !

I wouldn’t do that to him.  We will take him under our umbrella.  @Dogs4Me will become Pack4Me. 

Just now, godogsgo said:

Im sure the FS admin would love to dump her and the bad press.  They probably had their hands tied and so would any non private school

Who knows, I may come around in a few months...for now, I am pissed and ashamed of my university.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Just now, mugtang said:

I wouldn’t do that to him.  We will take him under our umbrella.  @Dogs4Me will become Pack4Me. 

Fair enough...poll it and I will carry whichever moniker through the FB season. Deal?

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Just now, HR_Poke said:

Did she not get in trouble for that?

Nope. Not even mentioned in the release from Castro. Perhaps there is more to come, but from the way the release reads, they are treating this matter as if she is not tied to the CSU at all. Completely private. Although, that could be a good thing.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Fair enough...poll it and I will carry whichever moniker through the FB season. Deal?

You’ll come around.  You can root for Nevada during basketball season but your football team will compete for the MWC title again this year. 

5 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Nope. Not even mentioned in the release from Castro. Perhaps there is more to come, but from the way the release reads, they are treating this matter as if she is not tied to the CSU at all. Completely private. Although, that could be a good thing.

That's unfortunate. People who tie their social media accounts to their job and say inflammatory things on it are idiotic.