Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

I Appreciate Everyone Here

3 minutes ago, ViAggie said:

Yea you'd think with all these college sports fans here, some might actually have a college degree or know how to punctuate/articulate/ect.

;-) 

Electroconvulsive therapy?

@Boise fan really let me have it one time for forgetting to use a comma.:cheers:

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@Boise fan really let me have it one time for forgetting to use a comma.:cheers:

Oh yea, the turnament birth thread. A capitol offence if you ask me. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

22 minutes ago, ViAggie said:

Yea you'd think with all these college sports fans here, some might actually have a college degree or know how to punctuate/articulate/ect.

;-) 

giphy.gif

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

While everyone here is joking around, no one has mentioned the board champion - The Tool.

None of you hold a candle to The Tool.  He showcases his grade three grammar skills with every post.  Actually, that's being too generous.

Don't get me started on the overuse of argument fallacies on this board....

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

12 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

While everyone here is joking around, no one has mentioned the board champion - The Tool.

None of you hold a candle to The Tool.  He showcases his grade three grammar skills with every post.  Actually, that's being too generous.

Man, thread killer right here.

5 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

I commend all of you for being educated and you shit post the thread with terrible grammar? SMH 

90F6A015-724B-4151-9EA3-10CC6175596E.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

I commend all of you for being educated and you shit post the thread with terrible grammar? SMH 

This is actually a compliment.  TTT is a shit poster of the highest quality, so this a simple recognition of mwcboarders mwcboarding.

25 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

040CE589-3DA8-4288-9012-A41652051CC9.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

C'mon, do it right write!

FIFY 

53 minutes ago, Love the Knight Life said:

What is it all the hepp kids say nowadays? "Cool story bruh!"?

Thank you for digging this up. It was your crowning achievement. One which you clearly remember and cherish. From not knowing the difference between “your” and “you’re” when you first came to the board to this. This is exactly what I was alluding to in the OP.  I imagine this is what it’s like to watch your immature child grow up to adulthood. Proud of you, Maytard. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 hour ago, Love the Knight Life said:

What is it all the hepp kids say nowadays? "Cool story bruh!"?

It’s a sad sign of the times when the simplest of pleasures like making fun of Maytard is fodder for personal attacks. 

4 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Well, y’all new that the mountain west bored ers would due this.. :D

2 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Tools > Boise fag

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

41 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Tools > Boise fag

How have the sensitivity training classes been going?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

How have the sensitivity training classes been going?

Phuck those classes, I ditched in favor of watching Boise fag’s mom work the pole.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg