Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

I Appreciate Everyone Here

I recently visited another message board, and the disrespect for the English language is rampant. We all make ourselves better men/women by checking each other on here. 

Posters who come on here butchering grammar, like Maytard did just a couple years ago, quickly get humiliated.  Now he’s calling out others on their grammar. It’s a good culture. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

22 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

I recently visited another message board, and the disrespect for the English language is rampant. We all make ourselves better men/women by checking each other on here. 

Posters who come on here butchering grammar, like Maytard did just a couple years ago, quickly get humiliated.  Now he’s the one calling out others on their grammar. It’s a good culture. 

Me agreed. Are grammer be well. 

26 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Me agreed. Are grammer be well. 

For all intensive purposes, I except every body on this bord too and there opinions. It's all had a great affect on me.

:ph34r:

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

35 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

For all intensive purposes, I except every body on this bord too and there opinions. It's all had a great affect on me.

017A4C86-AC2A-498C-87BA-0FA743AAC35F.gif

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

How many games will Boise loose this year because of Harsin. I think to? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

THEY'RE 

FIFY. Me talk pretty someday thank you to mountain western boarding. 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

2 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

THEY'RE 

FIFY. Me talk pretty someday thank you to mountain western boarding. 

Your smart. 

55 minutes ago, pokebball said:

You're all a bunch of maroons!

Yer*

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

Your smart

Smrt

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

LOL at someone only recognizing one error with yer post

Irregardless ...

10 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Irregardless ...

Whenever somebody says “irregardless”  I’m like:

6A98374D-C2CD-430E-BF82-4BC962794FB2.gif

Just now, ViAggie said:

Yea you'd think with all these college sports fans here, some might actually have a college degree or know how to punctuate/articulate/ect.

;-) 

Yer asking alot