Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boise fan

US Veteran Receives First Penis/Scrotum Transplant

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/04/23/transplant-penis-scrotum-american-veteran/542725002/

"The patient did not receive testicles from his donor to avoid the ethical issues that might ensue if he later had children."

"The donor was not identified...but in a statement, his family praised the sergeant’s service to his country and noted the donor family includes a number of veterans."

"“We are so thankful to say that our loved one would be proud and honored to know he provided such a special gift to you,” said the statement, read by Alexandra Glazier, president and CEO of New England Donor Services, which arranged for the donation."

"There have also been several successful penile transplants in South Africa, as well as an unsuccessful one in China."

"Once it becomes more routine, penile transplantation is likely to cost about the same as a liver transplant "

"One recent estimate puts the total cost of a liver transplant in the United States above $800,000."

Given the news in another thread, I needed a laugh. So I put highlights of the article above that invite your sense of humor.

Such as:

Who says the VA doesn't offer good benefits? 

New England Donor Services sent a dick in a box...

Africa - successful, China unsuccessful.  Hmm.

He could give nearly a million reasons why that transplant was mandatory.

If you think he's happy, talk to his wife in about six months!

Aaaaaaaaaaand I'm spent.

047f6ca6c5c195317deb749d752ae541.gif

:D

Post your own jokes!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

This is a +++++ing miracle.

You can finally get that penile enlargement you’ve been wanting. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I know, it’s an exciting day for both of us.

5A1C3A2A-55AF-490D-9946-B6145E3ECEE1.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

44 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

Sooooo...if someone has the donor box on their drivers license checked, their junk could go to a trans? 

For what? So he could have a spare?

:lol:

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

23 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

Sooooo...if someone has the donor box on their drivers license checked, their junk could go to a trans? 

Is anyone else cracking up over reading JR's post and then seeing that, of all moniker names, Poke Transplant is pissed about JR talking about a poke transplant? 😂😂😂🤣🤣😺😹 Now that's funny. @PokeTransplant will probably be pissed that I brought this to everyone's attention, but that's OK. 

By the way, if PH is reading this and doesn't know how "poke" is related to "penis", here it is: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=Penis-Poke&amp=true

kat.jpg