Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Gear Update: Emirates Stadium, Arsenal vs West Ham

So ended up going to my first and only soccer match over here and the Emirates Stadium was primarily filled with Arsenal gear and a small but loud West Ham section. Odd that there was no drink, food, or snacks allowed inside the main bowl of the stadium — even in the executive luxury box we were in (company sponsored suite). I did see a Philadelphia Eagles hat, a Yankees jersey, and a couple wearing Houston Texans shirts but yours truly was the only one repping the college ranks ... no CSU.

2u9pzcl.jpg  

2gvk411.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

10 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

So ended up going to my first and only soccer match over here and the Emirates Stadium was primarily filled with Arsenal gear and a small but loud West Ham section. Odd that there was no drink, food, or snacks allowed inside the main bowl of the stadium — even in the executive luxury box we were in (company sponsored suite). I did see a Philadelphia Eagles hat, a Yankees jersey, and a couple wearing Houston Texans shirts but yours truly was the only one repping the college ranks ... no CSU.

Did you come away with a new appreciation for, "o jogo bonito".....the beautiful game?

8 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Did you come away with a new appreciation for, "o jogo bonito".....the beautiful game?

I fell asleep twice.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

This.  Too bad no CSU.  I thought they were worldwide by this point.

A premiership invite is in the mail. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.