Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

New Mexico peeps

18 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Might be heading over to AlbyQ & Santa Fe for a few days - not sure when - Wanted to get some good local eats........list'em below if you would (also any local brews/pubs) 

Thanks in advance B)

I love ABQ! You need to go to the frontier especially after a late night of drinking.  If your a fan of breaking bad check out twisters it’s the los pollos location on the show. 

1 hour ago, Lobonado said:

Blake's Lotaburger

Frontier

Golden Pride

Twisters

Santiago's

When I was in my early 20’s my crew did a job in Albuquerque and every night after we closed the bar we went to the Frontier! I give it 5 out five stars. 

Lotaburger sounds like Farmer Boys in California and Nevada which Wyo Joe is undoubtedly familiar with.  The food is good tasting, comes in great qualities and is reasonably priced. But be warned not to check the calories. The regular fish and chips meal has just under . . . are you ready? . . . 1,900.

Boom goes the dynamite.

16 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Lotaburger sounds like Farmer Boys in California and Nevada which Wyo Joe is undoubtedly familiar with.  The food is good tasting, comes in great qualities and is reasonably priced. But be warned not to check the calories. The regular fish and chips meal has just under . . . are you ready? . . . 1,900.

Lotaburger is the best fast food burger spot I've been to. 

But yes, Farmer Boys is outstanding too. They opened one up by my old lady's house so I go there multiple times while I'm visiting over there. 

Luckily I have the physique of an Indian Mystic so I don't have to worry about calories or nonsense like that. 

On 4/23/2018 at 7:44 AM, Poster17 said:

My favorite in ABQ - Casa de Benevidez

My favorite in Sante Fe - The Shed

The Shed is excellent 5*.

Also, in Santa Fe, try Tomasitas.  I love the Super combination plate.  It is a ton of food.  Parking is easy and you can also walk to a nearby brew pub and shopping.  If you get there a t a bad time there is going to be a long wait.   I've heard they were opening one up in Abq. but, I've never been to that one so I don't know how it compares.  

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Lotaburger is the best fast food burger spot I've been to. 

But yes, Farmer Boys is outstanding too. They opened one up by my old lady's house so I go there multiple times while I'm visiting over there. 

Luckily I have the physique of an Indian Mystic so I don't have to worry about calories or nonsense like that. 

I feel like farmer boys is a little overrated. I've had it a few times here in vegas and it's left a lot to be desired. I'd take in n out over it any day of the week. 

23 hours ago, NWRebel said:

The Shed is excellent 5*.

Also, in Santa Fe, try Tomasitas.  I love the Super combination plate.  It is a ton of food.  Parking is easy and you can also walk to a nearby brew pub and shopping.  If you get there a t a bad time there is going to be a long wait.   I've heard they were opening one up in Abq. but, I've never been to that one so I don't know how it compares.  

Tomasitas is awesome.  Love the Roast Beef burrito.  They have opened one in ABQ according to my in-laws who live there.  There is so much good food in ABQ and Sante Fe.  You really can't go wrong with any of the recommendations, but if you have to choose one then The Shed in Sante Fe is it.