Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

MWC Golf Championship

The first round leader AJ Ott is a member at my former club.  His dad is the top Physical Therapist in Northern Colorado for those who have suffered golf-related injuries (like me).  

55 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

We have the best men’s golf program on the MW, and it’s not close.  We are the Gonzaga of men’s golf.

Maybe so...I think UNLV just might be the best, non-P5 golf program in the nation.  Coach Knight will retire soon, unfortunately, and we'll have to make a great hire to stay on top.

UNLV is a really good place to go if you're a golfer.  Private jets, exclusive courses to play...not a bad deal while you're going to school.  Not to mention loads of success on the PGA tour from alumni.

28 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Maybe so...I think UNLV just might be the best, non-P5 golf program in the nation.  Coach Knight will retire soon, unfortunately, and we'll have to make a great hire to stay on top.

UNLV is a really good place to go if you're a golfer.  Private jets, exclusive courses to play...not a bad deal while you're going to school.  Not to mention loads of success on the PGA tour from alumni.

It also helps to have world class golf courses with year round access to them.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 4/21/2018 at 8:42 PM, NWRebel said:

Hella ya.....:cheer:

Mountain West Women's Golf

Congrats on the trophy Fours!!! I believe the lady over on the far left should be tested for PEDs however. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg