Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

DNC suing Trump, Wikileaks & Russia

4 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

No he didn't.

What he did in the period just before the attack has remained unclear. But Mr. Abu Khattala told other Libyans in private conversations during the night of the attack that he was moved to attack the diplomatic mission to take revenge for an insult to Islam in an American-made online video.

An earlier demonstration venting anger over the video outside the American Embassy in Cairo had culminated in a breach of its walls, and it dominated Arab news coverage. Mr. Abu Khattala told both fellow Islamist fighters and others that the attack in Benghazi was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him.

In an interview days after the attack, he pointedly declined to say whether he believed an offense such as the anti-Islamic video might indeed warrant the destruction of the diplomatic mission or the killing of the ambassador. “From a religious point of view, it is hard to say whether it is good or bad,” he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/world/middleeast/apprehension-of-ahmed-abu-khattala-may-begin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html

4 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

I never said I believed he's 100% innocent. I said there is no evidence of collusion and I don't believe his campaign colluded with the Russians. I think Trump is plenty dirty in his personal and business past. And if there are real crimes he committed I'll admit I was wrong. But I've seen nothing to convince me or his campaign conspired with the Russians.

You want him found guilty and removed from office. You don't care what it takes or how it's done.

Why do you suppose Cohen made his secret trip to Prague, then claim he had never been to Prague in his life?

Why did every Trump campaign staffer that met with Russians during the campaign lie about it?

6 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

You really would jump off a bridge if the DNC told you to wouldn't you?

Get your own schtick. That’s already been copyrighted.

As far as the Benghazi attack, look a couple of posts above.

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

Why do you suppose Cohen made his secret trip to Prague, then claim he had never been to Prague in his life?

Why did every Trump campaign staffer that met with Russians during the campaign lie about it?

Oh he did? The same authors of that story tried to peddle it before. There is still no proof he made that trip but yet you take it as fact just because you want to believe. And even if he did make the trip where is the evidence he met with anyone?

The news agency said it was unclear whether Mueller’s investigators have evidence that Cohen met with a prominent Russian as the dossier claimed.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-prague/special-counsel-has-evidence-michael-cohen-traveled-to-prague-mcclatchy-idUSKBN1HL00J

43 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Get your own schtick. That’s already been copyrighted.

As far as the Benghazi attack, look a couple of posts above.

LOL! Clinton in an email to her daughter and the Egyptian Prime Minister said the video had nothing to do with it. Yet you still claim it does. I bet the DNC wishes they millions of sheep just like you.

6 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

Oh he did? The same authors of that story tried to peddle it before. There is still no proof he made that trip but yet you take it as fact just because you want to believe. And even if he did make the trip where is the evidence he met with anyone?

The news agency said it was unclear whether Mueller’s investigators have evidence that Cohen met with a prominent Russian as the dossier claimed.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-prague/special-counsel-has-evidence-michael-cohen-traveled-to-prague-mcclatchy-idUSKBN1HL00J

LOL! Clinton in an email to her daughter and the Egyptian Prime Minister said the video had nothing to do with it. Yet you still claim it does. I bet the DNC wishes they millions of sheep just like you.

The authors say they have two solid sources. They didn’t say Mueller had proof of the meeting. If Cohen went to Prague, why not just admit it and deny the Russian meeting? Because Cohen does what all of the Trump associates do. Lie about it.

The Clinton emails might be worth something, if you believe Hillary knew everything there was to know about the attack within a few hours of the attack. The leader of the +++++ing attack said it was in part revenge for the video.

13 hours ago, jackmormon said:

What he did in the period just before the attack has remained unclear. But Mr. Abu Khattala told other Libyans in private conversations during the night of the attack that he was moved to attack the diplomatic mission to take revenge for an insult to Islam in an American-made online video.

An earlier demonstration venting anger over the video outside the American Embassy in Cairo had culminated in a breach of its walls, and it dominated Arab news coverage. Mr. Abu Khattala told both fellow Islamist fighters and others that the attack in Benghazi was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him.

In an interview days after the attack, he pointedly declined to say whether he believed an offense such as the anti-Islamic video might indeed warrant the destruction of the diplomatic mission or the killing of the ambassador. “From a religious point of view, it is hard to say whether it is good or bad,” he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/world/middleeast/apprehension-of-ahmed-abu-khattala-may-begin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html

Debunked long ago Moron.  https://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/video-clinton-and-benghazi/

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/the-benghazi-timeline-clinton-edition/

39 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Neither of which says anything about Abu Khattala.

Both or which point out the Movie had nothing to do with their motivation.  It was an Al Qaeda planned attack that had months of planning behind it, specifically for the 9/11 anniversary.

3 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Both or which point out the Movie had nothing to do with their motivation.  It was an Al Qaeda planned attack that had months of planning behind it, specifically for the 9/11 anniversary.

Neither has any idea of the motivation. It was a timeline of statements by political appointees. It was Petraeus that decided on the video talking points.

The leader of the attack told several people that the video was part of the reason for the attack.

None of which has anything to do with the DNCs lawsuit. So you have managed to twist a thread into being about Obama’s and Hillary as you always seem to do.

25 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Neither has any idea of the motivation. It was a timeline of statements by political appointees. It was Petraeus that decided on the video talking points.

The leader of the attack told several people that the video was part of the reason for the attack.

None of which has anything to do with the DNCs lawsuit. So you have managed to twist a thread into being about Obama’s and Hillary as you always seem to do.

The attack was planned before the movie came out moron.  It was planned for 9/11.

Clinton admitted in her e-mail to her daughter the facts.'

You are an unmitigated idiot.

On 4/20/2018 at 6:25 PM, Rebelbacker said:

Yeah, you're just a non-partisan observer. That's why you post any story you can every day that you think is bad for Trump. Quit trying to pretend you are in the middle. You aren't and we all know it.

He’s not middle, he’s Libertarian!!!  LMAO! 

v0icAvfW.jpg

On 4/20/2018 at 7:11 PM, retrofade said:

You see, that's the difference between us. You believe, without a doubt, that Trump is 100% innocent of any and all wrongdoings. I believe that's a possibility, and I want the investigation to complete so we'll know.

Yeah, you post about the topic like you believe it’s a “possibility”.  You think people don’t see through that BS?  LOL, it’s as obviously nonsensical as your ridiculous claim of leaning Libertarian!

v0icAvfW.jpg

On 4/20/2018 at 7:26 PM, Rebelbacker said:

It's no backtrack. I've said the same things for months. if you really wanted to you could go back and look at my posts during the primary.

I'm sorry but I don't believe you at all. Everyday you post any negative story about Trump you find. I find it hard to believe that you will accept that he did nothing wrong.

He won’t.  He can’t.  It would be too painful.  It’s one of the most debilitating effects of TDS.

v0icAvfW.jpg

On 4/20/2018 at 10:03 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Question: Why do Dems refer to Trump's inauguration as the "swearing in of Donald Trump"?

Answer: Because there was nothing but Dems swearing as Trump was being sworn in. 😀

I think there is a “possibility” this is retrofade.

tenor.gif

v0icAvfW.jpg

22 hours ago, jackmormon said:

The authors say they have two solid sources. They didn’t say Mueller had proof of the meeting. If Cohen went to Prague, why not just admit it and deny the Russian meeting? Because Cohen does what all of the Trump associates do. Lie about it.

The Clinton emails might be worth something, if you believe Hillary knew everything there was to know about the attack within a few hours of the attack. The leader of the +++++ing attack said it was in part revenge for the video.

Revolutionary, a lying politician!!!  Who knew...  :o

v0icAvfW.jpg

21 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

The attack was planned before the movie came out moron.  It was planned for 9/11.

Clinton admitted in her e-mail to her daughter the facts.'

You are an unmitigated idiot.

Word and clips of the video were out well in advance. There were attacks on embassies in four countries the same night.

Clinton emailed Chelsea only a few hours after the attack, she didn’t even know how many people had been killed yet. So it would make no sense at all to think that she knew all of the details about the planning and who committed the attack on the same night it happened.

9 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Word and clips of the video were out well in advance. There were attacks on embassies in four countries the same night.

Clinton emailed Chelsea only a few hours after the attack, she didn’t even know how many people had been killed yet. So it would make    no sense at all to think that she knew all of the details about the planning and who committed the attack on the same night it happened.

You have been directly proven wrong.  There are a million google links that show the same thing.  Everyone but you knows this to be true.  Your own leftist news sites know this to be true.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/feb/09/what-did-hillary-clinton-tell-families-people-who-/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/feb/09/what-did-hillary-clinton-tell-families-people-who-/

It turned out that there were no protests in Benghazi that day, and the attack was premeditated. Some family members of the Benghazi victims have said Clinton mentioned a video in their meeting, even though she knew it didn’t cause the attack

3 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You have been directly proven wrong.  There are a million google links that show the same thing.  Everyone but you knows this to be true.,

It turned out that there were no protests in Benghazi that day, and the attack was premeditated. Some family members of the Benghazi victims have said Clinton mentioned a video in their meeting, even though she knew it didn’t cause the attack

Bob and weave tools. You just posted two links to the same thing, whether Clinton told the families that the video was the reason for the attack. There were members of the families of all four people who died at the meeting. Two families said she did. Two said she didn’t, 

The leader who planned the +++++ing attack said the video played a role.