Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

DNC suing Trump, Wikileaks & Russia

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/politics/democrats-lawsuit-russia/index.html

The Democratic Party says the conspiracy and the hacking hurt their relationship with voters, chilled donations, disrupted their political convention and subjected their staffers to harassment. The lawsuit outlines nearly every known communication between Trump advisers and Russians.

Ok this is getting ridiculous and this lawsuit should be tossed.  But I get what the Dems are doing  they’re trying to get Trump to settle which will give him the appearance of being guilty.  I hope he doesn’t.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

RUSSIA!!! is the left’s BENGHAZI!!!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

There will be jail for folks but I actually think it will be those related to the leaks in the NY FBI office not necessarily the campaign. The selective leaking that led to the October surprise is pretty obvious and unlawful. 

16 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Well at least you're admitting Benghazi was bs. And if it's the same I guess the left should carry this on until they are back in power again too?

I’ve consistently said Benghazi was BS. 

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

In think about this some more... if the courts allow this to move forward, discovery is going to be insane. 

Civil cases only require a preponderance of the evidence. I'd say one Mueller issues his reports that should be enough to prevail.

I'm a lifelong Democrat, and there was never any possibility that I would vote for Hillary. ZERO.  And Russian memes and leaked emails had nothing to do with it.  That was written in stone the moment Slick Willie repealed Glass-Steagall. 

This is just more of Hillary's bullshit pity party and blame tour. 

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

48 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Civil cases only require a preponderance of the evidence. I'd say one Mueller issues his reports that should be enough to prevail.

What do you think about Russia's sovereign immunity?  Personally, I don't think they'll be cooperating in any kind of discovery efforts.  We all know Russia and it's intelligence agencies are guilty.  I don't see a preponderance of the evidence tying them to Trump.

This is the dems not wanting to take personal responsibility for shitting the bed last election.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Just now, Victor Maitlin said:

The hypocrisy of our blood drenched nation whining about foreign election interference is something straight out of The Onion. 

This. So much this.  

2 hours ago, AztecSU said:

Well at least you're admitting Benghazi was bs. And if it's the same I guess the left should carry this on until they are back in power again too?

It is funny that Benghazi was an act of greater election manipulation than the Russian thing.

Yet ignorant racist brainwashed democrats like you have no clue.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

In think about this some more... if the courts allow this to move forward, discovery is going to be insane. 

Yeah, the democratic party will first have to show that Russians hacked their system and since they haven't let anyone look at their system that is going to be hard.

17 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Yeah, the democratic party will first have to show that Russians hacked their system and since they haven't let anyone look at their system that is going to be hard.

Exactly.

So let me get this straight. The party that fixed their own primary, never let LE look at their servers, then paid for the dossier that led to an witch hunt is calling out the GOP for a conspiracy? If this was a tv show no one would believe that plot.

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

2000px-US_Democratic_Party_Logo.svg.png

I was wondering why you haven’t been that active on the board over the past few weeks jack. You guys put a lot of work into filing this. Are folks around the office pretty fired up?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg