Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincy

Fresno State 2019 Recruiting

one more commit announcing....ILB out of Arkansas...i know everyone loves to say this about their commits but he's better than his rating. lmao.   Tedford's not taking an out of state kid unless he really likes him.  Basically jeffrey allison 2.0, which i will take any day of the week.

https://247sports.com/player/kyvin-carroll-46047465

lol, rivals hasn't had any of these 3* kids in their database and is just dumping 5.2 ratings on them.  There's going to be a huge disparity between fresno state's composite rating and its rating by only 247 metrics.

https://fresnostate.rivals.com/commitments/football/2019 

Quality of the commits is what is most impressive. If Warkentin played in LA or OC he’d easily be a 4 star kid. 

Tedford and staff are doing a great job beating the bushes in the Valley for kids like Coach Hill used to. It will pay dividends over the next 3-4 years.

Getting Jaden Casey was also a major coup for 2020...arrows are pointing up.

1 hour ago, TheDoggFather said:

Quality of the commits is what is most impressive. If Warkentin played in LA or OC he’d easily be a 4 star kid. 

Tedford and staff are doing a great job beating the bushes in the Valley for kids like Coach Hill used to. It will pay dividends over the next 3-4 years.

Getting Jaden Casey was also a major coup for 2020...arrows are pointing up.

randy jordan is a good get, too.   He played in the shadow of two pac-12 level kids last year in Emoryie Edwards and Kazmeir Allen (ended up at UCLA).  Ran a sub-11 second 100m as a junior in HS...fast kid.

I've been extremely impressed with this staff's ability to zero in on kids who for whatever reason (small HS, borderline qualifier, canadian) aren't getting the level of interest they should have....last year we really only took one kid i felt wasn't a high-MWC/pac-12 caliber talent and that was wooldridge, who i feel was just tedford grabbing a warm body low on the board after landing the real target (Comstock) 

10 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

2019 QB commit Hunter Raquet enrolled a year early and is now with the team...and 2018 LB Kilifi Leeatoa, who was slated to grayshirt, has also made it in.  Random tidbit.

Always appreciate your inside info copter.  Gracias.

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

On 8/1/2018 at 4:05 AM, TheDoggFather said:

ssshhhh.jpg

Related image

5 minutes ago, badfish said:

Origibally from SD. Good player.

they've signed something like 11 or 12 OL in two years.  Part of that is class balancing because we had an entire 4-man OL class wash out a few years ago, but still.  Grubb is getting what he wants.

15 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

they've signed something like 11 or 12 OL in two years.  Part of that is class balancing because we had an entire 4-man OL class wash out a few years ago, but still.  Grubb is getting what he wants.

Grubb is going to build his group of OL into the best in the conference over the next few years.